Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if a scenario that gets

Trac to carlton
Houston to Carlton
Cerra and picks to Dees
Pickett to Port
Nick Young Wtf GIF

I don’t see any way we get Petracca without giving up McKay.

Whether we should or shouldn’t go down that path is one discussion, whether we will is another…and I can’t see us doing it.

Houston, different story. He’s a much easier deal to orchestrate.

Getting rid of McKay for Petracca would bring you the flag next year.

Bizarre. The same poster thinking Trac will fetch the most expensive trade in the history of the game now wants to give him away alongside Pickett for Cerra and some picks?

+ Carlton get Houston also rofl.

One of the more outrageous hypotheticals i have seen on this board, and i have seen some whoppers.

+ Carlton get Houston also rofl.

One of the more outrageous hypotheticals i have seen on this board, and i have seen some whoppers.

Didn’t realise Port/Carlton didn’t have other picks/players they could get capital from.

Bit simple if you think that would be the whole trade.

Settle down champ and focus on winning a final before adding cup emoticons to your name.

Last edited:
No one is confident that the Pies can or will get it done.

It’s only because it’s “rumoured” he wants to go to Collingwood.

Not sure what the jokes are about, I’m sure if that’s the case, both parties will sit down and work out what a trade looks like, and for Melbourne you would think that the biggest issue in a player not wanting to be there is whom can take on the large contract he signed with them.

Collingwood are one of the few clubs who can do this.
Yes but you have nothing to offer in a trade. Salary cap space doesnt even come into it yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t realise Port/Carlton didn’t have other picks/players they could get capital from.

Settle down champ and focus on winning a final before adding cup emoticons to your name.

lol wtf

I would be ok with losing McKay if it were something he was open to and we’d already discussed with him prior to the fact that we might look to trade him

Otherwise it has the ability to really mess with the playing group, throwing a star player up on the trade table because of a good opportunity

Would Melbourne want that though? Probably depends on Clarry and Viney and whether or not they stay, because why would they want a star KPF without a midfield to kick it to him? They need to retain 2 out of their best three mids otherwise they’d be better off looking for capital in this years draft which is by all means a super draft

I’d be way happier giving up Cerra and I suspect Melbourne would prefer this if they were losing two of their best three mids, given Cerra is relatively young

I have no doubt Melbourne would want McKay. Even with the midfield issues this year they've been screaming out for a quality key forward for a long time.

I'd also much rather give Cerra but I'm wary of getting rid of him at his lowest value. He's a very good footballer who has struggled for any sort of continuity this season.

Our midfield mix just isn't right at the moment.

But again, I can't see it happening.

Usually when people edit their posts, it's to remove the trolling aspect because they know it's generally not something allowed on the boards. Going back to add the extra rubbish is an interesting strategy.

A gentle reminder that this is not Bay 13.

Trac is 100% out of the Dees that’s what I just got told at lunch today.

It’s not about what Carlton are going to sacrifice, it’s about what Trac will sacrifice.

His had some meetings already with the blues which have gone very very well. Several more to come.

I can exclusively say that Trac will be at Cartlon come 2025. Another bomba bought to you by Celebrity 101. FACT.

Embarrassing take by Lyon.
Bucks and Browny struggling to keep a straight face.

When it comes to Melbourne he embarrasses himself daily. There is not a more biased, one eyed tool in the media than Lyon. Can't stand him whenever something about Melbourne comes up. Even when it's not about Melbourne he brings it back to them.

Trac is 100% out of the Dees that’s what I just got told at lunch today.

It’s not about what Carlton are going to sacrifice, it’s about what Trac will sacrifice.

His had some meetings already with the blues which have gone very very well. Several more to come.

I can exclusively say that Trac will be at Cartlon come 2025. Another bomba bought to you by Celebrity 101. FACT.
You've put yourself out there. You'll have zero credibility if this isn't even on the cards....might have to start a new account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Christian Petracca [UFA 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back