Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

Not if Labor look into the affair when in Government.
The SA Police have still not put the case to bed either.

There's a zero % chance of conviction. The victim isn't even alive, nor gave a sworn statement.

It's enough to stain his reputation, but nowhere near enough to convict him.

He can obviously afford good lawyers thanks to people who may or may not be corrupting him from China/Dr Evil's Lair.

There's a zero % chance of conviction. The victim isn't even alive, nor gave a sworn statement.

He can obviously afford good lawyers thanks to people who may or may not be corrupting him from China/Dr Evil's Lair.
Still love to see what the evidence The Christian fought so hard to stop ever seeing the light of day was. Must have been condemning.

vnNkVUC.jpg

UZWtiHE.jpg

I read somewhere he’s going to quit and move to Sydney to practice as a Barrister.

The next line should have said “and starve” - who would engage such a brilliant lawyer 🤪 - actually I hear George Pell has some more allegations coming to light💡 - be perfect

I read somewhere he’s going to quit and move to Sydney to practice as a Barrister.

The next line should have said “and starve” - who would engage such a brilliant lawyer 🤪 - actually I hear George Pell has some more allegations coming to light💡 - be perfect
Mmm I'm sure people will be lining up to engage a moral degenerate who royally stuffed up his own case and then claimed victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmm I'm sure people will be lining up to engage a moral degenerate who royally stuffed up his own case and then claimed victory.

PSA old boys network. They don’t care about stuff like that. He’ll be rolling in corporate briefs in no time. Going to old boys reunions & laughing about the peasantry they’ve rolled in the dust & the women they’ve humiliated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily for rape.
Perverting the Course of Justice.
There are many questions to be answered by the NSW Police.
I think as a bare minimum an actually inquiry is required.
I do not trust a word out of Morrisons mouth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back