Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like PVO committed a sh!t act. Can that not mean his description of the comment about him is accurate? That tweet makes no sense.

PVO deleted all his vile tweets and likes to pretend they never happened, then gets upset when people remember what he wrote, or better still, when people show screenshots of what he wrote....suddenly he becomes the victim.

PVO deleted all his vile tweets and likes to pretend they never happened, then gets upset when people remember what he wrote, or better still, when people show screenshots of what he wrote....suddenly he becomes the victim.
Can both tweets not be sh!t? Those he targets can go after him if they feel he has defamed them, just like he can.

This campaigner will never suffer the fate he deserves.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think , like everyone he’s creating the hell (or heaven) he deserves.
Losing his political career & what he believes was his destiny (to be prime minister) as well as his power & influence & his reputation will be a living hell that no amount of money & prestige in the private sector can make up for.

Please note I’m not suggesting or commenting on whether this is appropriate penalty for allegedly raping a woman just noting that he’s done a pretty good job of screwing up his life through hubris & believing himself untouchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What madness that a man that insists that he’s innocent and was set up fights to do with everything he can to not prove his innocence and then stands down from his god given right to become the prime minister

I'm torn. On one hand its great that his career is going down the toilet. On the other it would be great to see the electorate stick the knife in and twist.

Either way, he's a probable rapist that won't truly get what he deserves.
Agree.
In the latter case you would also get to see Scomo, a Pentecostal, taking an alleged teen anal rapist to the election. Not going to happen. Self preservation wins.

The rumour was that he didnt nominate for Pearce till 4.30pm on the last day of nominations.
He's cooked. Most likely won't have the benefit of a federal reactionary party to find him an ambassadorship or the like. I guess Liberal mates elsewhere either inside or outside politics will look after him.

He's cooked. Most likely won't have the benefit of a federal reactionary party to find him an ambassadorship or the like. I guess Liberal mates elsewhere either inside or outside politics will look after him.
He'll be right, he just needs to have blind trust

If you consider the laughably ham-fisted way he dealt with his ABC defamation case, he certainly doesn’t appear to have any obvious talents as a lawyer.

Tony Abbott has struggled to find meaningful employ since Zali Steggall thankfully saw him off, but whatever you might think of Abbott (I loathe him with a passion) even he didn’t appear to be completely incompetent.

Last edited:
If you consider the laughably ham-fisted way he dealt with his ABC defamation case, he certainly doesn’t appear to have any obvious talents as a lawyer.

Tony Abbott has struggled to find meaningful employ since Zali Steggall thankfully saw him off, but whatever you might think of Abbott (I loathe him with a passion) even he didn’t appear to be completely incompetent.
Are you sure about Abbott? Really? It remains a mystery to me how he was elected as PM, I see no positive aspects to him, nil, nada, nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back