Claim your player-who's yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with bob murphy since day one and said during the 1st VFL practice match that bailey Williams is bobs replacement

Fair to say I might be in for a name change soon bailey2bedabest or williams2bedabest

Wait a second I've been basically hashtaging without the # before hashtaging was a thing so ill claim that

I thought everyone knew that Lynchy was VD's ugly twin.

Which one is their dad ?
Sex , drugs & roll n roll. I have done the maths and it all works out !

images

Come at me fellow Stringer fan boys!!!

My girlfriend follows jake and his mrs on Instagram and snapchat, got me to buy her a number 9 guernsey and is excited because baby stringer no.2 is due on her birthday.

She will fight you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the players have been taken. :(

I'll go for Josh Wallis. He's got better hair genes than Mitch.

I've gone through it all and updated according to order. They're in the original post.

The players not currently taken are:
Suckling
Crameri
Cordy
Campbell
Honeychurch
Minson
Prudden
Collins
R Smith
Goetz
Adcock

Last edited:
Ive got to this thread a little late obviously but I'd be more than happy to take Zaine,I'm a big wrap. I think he is going to be excellent when he's ready and his attack on the ball and courage is right up my alley.
I'd like to take Collins but I'm not even sold on his reserves form but he is young so I take Zaine.

Ive got to this thread a little late obviously but I'd be more than happy to take Zaine,I'm a big wrap. I think he is going to be excellent when he's ready and his attack on the ball and courage is right up my alley.
I'd like to take Collins but I'm not even sold on his reserves form but he is young so I take Zaine.
Ok sold

Seeing as I claimed Caleb and had him stolen, then claimed Libba and had him stolen, I'm claiming and you can all bugger off if you're even thinking about stealing him.

My man, Kieran Collins. He's mine now, and it's done. Anyone arguing this faces a Barry Hall headlock.

Righto. Who's getting a Barry Hall headlock?

I'll take Roarke out of the leftover players- need someone with a bit of upside to make it fun, and this kid has a fair bit. If we could add mini Easton Wood to Easton Wood and big Easton Wood (Adams), we'll have a contested marking forest.

Williams is the one for me though. This kid will be such a gun- too bad he's with another man :p

I'll take Roarke out of the leftover players- need someone with a bit of upside to make it fun, and this kid has a fair bit. If we could add mini Easton Wood to Easton Wood and big Easton Wood (Adams), we'll have a contested marking forest.

Williams is the one for me though. This kid will be such a gun- too bad he's with another man :p
Great point on the Easton Woods. Those guys with the freedom to jump at everything because of Collins holding down FB in a few years will be breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back