Mega Thread Clangerfield and Pick 50 gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn - Picks 9, 28 and steak knives Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

dscn0224.jpg

Come on man, that wasn't even high-quality bait :oops:
Man, that guy looks like a combination of Brad Hogg and Colin Barnett!

So why the nickname Clangerfield? You obviously don't rate him.
Hang on a sec, you made the statement that all Port supporters think that he would not make Port's best 22.

He would make Port's 22 and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

But to answer your question, yes he is entitled to be named Clangerfield. For a player of his status, he butchers the ball far too much with his kicking where he tries to slam the ball on his boot. Plus he has been known to stuff up a number of times where he turns the ball over when he is bouncing the ball as he runs too fast for his own good.

Hang on a sec, you made the statement that all Port supporters think that he would not make Port's best 22.

He would make Port's 22 and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

But to answer your question, yes he is entitled to be named Clangerfield. For a player of his status, he butchers the ball far too much with his kicking where he tries to slam the ball on his boot. Plus he has been known to stuff up a number of times where he turns the ball over when he is bouncing the ball as he runs too fast for his own good.
IF we got hold of him I'm pretty sure that Ken and Burgo could declanger him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the Port flogs getting so far ahead of themselves this summer?

That is their natural state, but they all went into hiding after they were torn apart. Which makes a mockery of the song they hold so dear now as they did indeed get torn apart. Should have printed those acrylic scarves earlier. Now that they've had a glimmer of success, they have returned to their arrogance and bravado that they displayed in the SANFL. It does, however, make it easier to hate them again, as all I felt was pity after the laughter subsided in 2007.

Tassie is a haven from Bogans compared to Port Bogans.

I have yet to see a Port Bogan without one of those cheap looking Port jackets.

Or those Bogans wearing either a Holden or a Ford jacket with a crappy Port beanie..
Mate I spent a few weeks in Tassy, for work. The lovely town of Smithfield to be exact. Now that is the Bogan Capital of the world! :confused:

If anyone doesn't believe me just take a walk throughout the local woollies and you'll soon change your mind!:eek:

Mate I spent a few weeks in Tassy, for work. The lovely town of Smithfield to be exact. Now that is the Bogan Capital of the world! :confused:

If anyone doesn't believe me just take a walk throughout the local woollies and you'll soon change your mind!:eek:

Yes there are some specials in Tassie. Try going to The Fingle region. Do a bike run in Tassie every year and that is one place that keeps delivering with undiscovered species. Makes the Deep South of the States look like Paris. Beautiful place, highly unusual people.

Wow, and there isnt even a town called Smithfield in Tasmania!!

Where did you work sunshine???

Even Tredders was trolling the Camries tonight on Channel Nine saying that both Clangerfield and Sloane have made long term commitments before they cut to the commercial break. :)
Even Tredders!?

Treadrea doesn't miss an opportunity. has a chip on his shoulder nearly the size of Brett Eberts head.

Even Tredders!?

Treadrea doesn't miss an opportunity. has a chip on his shoulder nearly the size of Brett Eberts head.

Is there a smarminess more complete than Tredrea's? He is so happy with himself, despite the shit ratings on Channel 9 News. You get the impression that if the autocue failed, he'd be more than happy to just lick himself on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Clangerfield and Pick 50 gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn - Picks 9, 28 and steak knives Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back