Rumour Clarkson being hunted fron within?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Eagles NFL, 76ers, Blue Jays
To clarify, this is merely a theory, my personal belief based on recent events and by no means being shard as truths or fact.

Id like to know peoples thoughts.

North brought in Clarko to win games in 2024. There is no way they thought theyd be in this position in 2 years. 1 win in 32 or so games. For the money being spent they could have brought in a cheaper untried coach like Robert Harvey no worse off.

With the amount of money invested, how else could you break out of the situation than to set up a witch hunt fabricated internally.

It seems strange that hes the only person being called out for swearing. It happens on a regular basis with coaches AND players.

To clarify, this is merely a theory, my personal belief based on recent events and by no means being shard as truths or fact.

North brought in Clarko to win games in 2024. There is no way they thought theyd be in this position in 2 years. 1 win in 32 or so games. For the money being spent they could have brought in a cheaper untried coach like Robert Harvey no worse off.

With the amount of money invested, how else could you break out of the situation than to set up a witch hunt fabricated internally.

It seems strange that hes the only person being called out for swearing. It happens on a regular basis with coaches AND players.
Ive heard this too but needs text message screenshot confirmation

North didn't bring in Clarko to win games, he was brought in for a rebuild. Of course that means that 2017-2022 were pretty much a complete waste of ****in time, but that's the reality of why he was brought in. While of course no one expected us to still be winless halfway through the season, the players being played and the players not being played show a markedly different direction from the Noble era.

As for the internal conspiracy part, the real answer is a lot simpler: Clarko is a bit of a psycho and gets himself into trouble.

North didn't bring in Clarko to win games, he was brought in for a rebuild. Of course that means that 2017-2022 were pretty much a complete waste of ****in time, but that's the reality of why he was brought in. While of course no one expected us to still be winless halfway through the season, the players being played and the players not being played show a markedly different direction from the Noble era.

As for the internal conspiracy part, the real answer is a lot simpler: Clarko is a bit of a psycho and gets himself into trouble.
Lol I did think of Ocums Razor after I posted but it makes you think.

Angry midget does angry midget things.

I don’t think he’s a particularly nice person either.

Gives me real “good bloke at a footy club” vibes. Which is, a loud blokey w***er who probably gets kicks out of bullying others when in a group. Which is generally what footy club “good blokes” do.

You are of course omitting the “Swear Jar” clause in Clarko’s contract.

This sees him pays a fortune back into the club thereby propping it up.

I said this from the start in regards to the racism thing - that Clarkson just had to own it and apologise.

He has too many people that don't like him, because he's been a prick to so many people over the journey.

They'll keep coming for him, regardless.

I said this from the start in regards to the racism thing - that Clarkson just had to own it and apologise.

He has too many people that don't like him, because he's been a prick to so many people over the journey.

Premierships have covered his tragically awful personality and will be remembered by most who know him as a campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should he own and apologise for fabricated accusations?

Why should he own and apologise for fabricated accusations?
Because none of his denials ever fastly stated that the entire thing was made up.

His denials were about his version of events being different to what the accusers recalled.

So my view was, and still is, that he likely behaved in a way that could very easily be interpreted as being racially insensitive.

That's why I always felt that denying everything made it sound like he was a powerful white guy telling indigenous people what is racist and what isn't, and what they should and shouldn't be offended about.

I didn't think that that approach would be good for him.

I still don't.

And it sounds like he eventually did exactly that at the Human Rights thing. So good on him. Although as I said, I still think he should have done that from the start. It would have saved him a heap of grief.

...yea because they didn't try and untried cheaper with noble....

lets all remember clarko was being courted by 3 clubs for his services, he was the best available. it's ludicrous to think north don't want him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back