Club B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

thankx 4 ur imput tigerarmy but no1 cares wat u think.. who mite u be ? i suppose u think u r da best... let me no who u r n we''ll c how good every1 else thinks u r

he's as bout as good as judds chances are of going to freo

i was at preso night for dingley. and dont even remember who won. i was a blow out. sorry

i was at preso night for dingley. and dont even remember who won. i was a blow out. sorry

i heard a rumour on the grape vine that poppa is an albino and that he is a poam. look out poppa summer is arriving.

for reference TONY lavars took out club and LEAGUE best and fairest honours in the ones for Dingley in DIV 2. Brett Lavars reportedly stormed out fuming at the results ;)

In reserves Pill Cat aka callen Gill took out the League and club best and fairest for dingley in Div 2 :D

Great result for the DINGOES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East Brighton:

Seniors- 1st B. Hope
2nd C. Einsedel / B. Hislop
3rd Matt Jamieson

Reserves- 1st M. Crawford
2nd A. O'Brien
3rd D. Winterton

Springvale Dists:

Seniors- 1st G. Vassalo
2nd M. WIlliams / M. Charles
3rd R. Burns

Reserves- 1st L. Woolrich
2nd D. McKee
3rd P. Riley

i heard a rumour on the grape vine that poppa is an albino and that he is a poam. look out poppa summer is arriving.

for reference TONY lavars took out club and LEAGUE best and fairest honours in the ones for Dingley in DIV 2. Brett Lavars reportedly stormed out fuming at the results ;)

In reserves Pill Cat aka callen Gill took out the League and club best and fairest for dingley in Div 2 :D

Great result for the DINGOES

I told you all that the umpires and the league love us. We deserved nothing less than these wins, and we deserved the premiership as well. But i will bet with anyone that the league are trying their hardest to get us up into 1st division where they know we belong.

The Dingoes run the Southern Football League,

There's only one Adam Quinn

I told you all that the umpires and the league love us. We deserved nothing less than these wins, and we deserved the premiership as well. But i will bet with anyone that the league are trying their hardest to get us up into 1st division where they know we belong.

The Dingoes run the Southern Football League,

There's only one Adam Quinn

WIPPET pity Dingley could'nt hack it in casey cardinia! where was adam quinn last year? Remember the massive thumpings you got in a good league last year? Dingley are stuffed mate, they will never be the same club again! no more MPNFL for dingley and use dont deserve to be in 1st division in SFL!

Narre Warren 40.24 (264) vDingley 1.2 (8)

WIPPET pity Dingley could'nt hack it in casey cardinia! where was adam quinn last year? Remember the massive thumpings you got in a good league last year? Dingley are stuffed mate, they will never be the same club again! no more MPNFL for dingley and use dont deserve to be in 1st division in SFL!

GOLD!!

i kicked that goal

So why do you stil have so much interest in our club jason?

Nah its not Jas, Watto.

Just thought i'd lighten the mood, realised iwould get a few minds ticking over once i posted it.

But who cares what happened in the MPNFL, thats history, now we're the favourite sons of the SFL, and Dingley Football Club will only get bigger and stronger, especially with the league and the umps scratching our backs.

Nah its not Jas, Watto.

Just thought i'd lighten the mood, realised iwould get a few minds ticking over once i posted it.

But who cares what happened in the MPNFL, thats history, now we're the favourite sons of the SFL, and Dingley Football Club will only get bigger and stronger, especially with the league and the umps scratching our backs.

dingley should stop talking yourselves up! Dingley are knackered mate.. last year they were pathetic and didnt even put up a fight
Berwick 34.14 (218) vDingley 4.3 (27)
Hampton Park 23.22 (160) vDingley 0.5 (5)

i just want to know how did the dingley of 2005 turn into the $hithouse dingley of 06? things started to get tough for the dingoes and they did a runner! no way dingley will be any good in sfl division 1 because they are $hit and the sad thing is i reckon you will be lucky to get 3 more years out of dingley..

quinn is a very cocky guy i know he kicks goals but no need to be like casset in being cocky about it!!!! u should of heard him friday night when he didnt poll in a game he kicked thirteen sooked!

quinn is a very cocky guy i know he kicks goals but no need to be like casset in being cocky about it!!!! u should of heard him friday night when he didnt poll in a game he kicked thirteen sooked!

Good luck to the winners on Friday night, but seriously Casset got absolutely shafted 4 double figure hauls, four 8 plus hauls, was in our top 2 in at least 7 possibly 8 games, ran 2nd in our B&f by 3 votes , Kicked 104 , 60 for the season and received 4 votes from the umpires , 2 one votes and 2 vote, no matter what you think of him that is on the nose.
Polled his 1st vote in round 8, already had about 55 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club B&F's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back