Club Champion Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to agree, but I think the first half of his year was a little down on previous years.

It is going to be close though. Rockliff for me though.

Adcock would be around the mark, for sure. I personally thought he had a bit of a slow start to the year but, then again, I thought the same of Patfull and Hanley too, both of whom are in my top 5. I'd be surprised if Jed was any lower than 7 or 8.

I really hope Green polls well. He has been remarkably consistent with goal kicking given the lack of supply at times and the fact that he hasn't had a really dominant tall to rove to.

I'm off to my son's Under 11s breakup. Most of these boys have played together for 3 years and they'll be heading to gradings next year so they'll be split up. Ill be keeping tabs on Twitter though.
I'd have to say Rocky has it sown up followed by Zorks and Hanley. I agree that Patfull and Adcock will be in the next group, with Squizzy edging out Aish as the best first year player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't go past rocky - phenomenal year in which he broke a club disposals record and an AFL tackles record

Will be interesting with the change in voting system. Rocky should take it out, Adcock, patfull and Hanley should also poll well. Think we might get a few first year players after that.

Will be attending, first time ever. Already clock watching, cant wait.

Just got my hair done! Can't wait for tonight now, whomever wins it's going to be a great night (well, compared to 2010 and 2013 anyway...).

With marks out of 10 for playing their role it should be quite different. Gotta wonder how those zero vote games are graded this year because it could make a massive difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Champion Tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back