Bulldogs 77

oh well, sainters 5th favourite side.

Hawthorn +1
Brisbane -1

Adelaide 69
Brisbane 15
Hawthorn 113
Bulldogs 76

After super gaolie & Me, counted back from Simon's last tally, not counting his votes as per hero's post.

Edit just rechecked and I was wrong. Adelaide 68 hawthorn 114. grrrrrr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, I have been doing this for 24 hours and just relised that it has been going to for 8 days now.

This will be going for months. :eek:

Maybe I am just working this out but this has to take the cake for the dumbest game I have ever seen. :confused: A complete waste of time.

I am officially over it. Just remove Adelaide coz I really don't care.

And for those that have been at this for more than a few days, go and get a life. No s**t it is really SAD :(

AdelaideCrow9 said:
OK, I have been doing this for 24 hours and just relised that it has been going to for 8 days now.

Maybe I am just working this out but this has to take the cake for the dumbest game I have ever seen. :confused: A complete waste of time.

And for those that have been at this for more than a few days, go and get a life. No s**t it is really SAD :(

eND tHIS ThrEAD

AdelaideCrow9 said:

eND tHIS ThrEAD

AdelaideCrow9 said:
Adelaide -1

yes we want out. It sooooooo SAD

Dude, If you don't like it don't play it. Pretty simple really.

There are about another billion threads that you can read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back