C'mon Demons lift for the good of football

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I banned the **** wit from the thread. I really should get him banned from Bay13 all together... But like the fat cats, I like to mess with my meal a day out from eating it.

Demons... *sigh* you just didn't have the skills to finish off the deal... you certainly had the endeavour.

Don't kid yourself. If they kicked straight you were 60 points down at 1/4 time
But they didn't kick straight due to our defensive pressure. This is where Roos has made a difference as opposed to Neeld.

They were blanketed by Luke Russell's forward pressure. Six tackles! WOW! Is that a record for a half forward? How many tackles did Leigh Matthews average??

Considering how Richmond treated their game against the Gold Coast we should do enough to beat them. Can't fault the fightback from our boys. Suns have a lot of class even if it still needs some refining. Ablett gets a different rulebook to every other player I ****ing swear. He gets half an hour to get rid of the ball in every tackle, can throw players to the ground and get a free, ****ing ridiculous. While the umpiring didn't cost us the game (the second quarter did that) it took away our chances of pinching it in the final quarter.

He's a known squibb - are you saying he's actually made the bet?
Yep, and it's a red card so mods can enforce it on whoever loses. Aliases should be nuked as well, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Melbourne's game today
they were competitive... need to send Watts to the VFL but Viney will be a huge player for them over the journey
Good with the ball in his hand, but hesitates in a contest. Needs to work on that.

Considering how Richmond treated their game against the Gold Coast we should do enough to beat them. Can't fault the fightback from our boys. Suns have a lot of class even if it still needs some refining. Ablett gets a different rulebook to every other player I ******* swear. He gets half an hour to get rid of the ball in every tackle, can throw players to the ground and get a free, ******* ridiculous. While the umpiring didn't cost us the game (the second quarter did that) it took away our chances of pinching it in the final quarter.
Plenty of soft frees to Ablett. Reckon it's a response to Col and Jordies tactics last year and Macaffer's last week.

Expansion is good for the game. The demons are a leech on society. Also hope hawf flog you tomorrow so arrogant scats fans piss off to Europe for awhile
Such an angry man. Go toss one out or something. You need a bit of :rainbow: in your life.

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

You flogs thought Melbourne would actually lift?
They beat a fellow Bottom 4 side last week, that's meaningless.

It's funny that they pity for Melbourne is so great now that the umpires are starting to award Melbourne goals that don't even make the distance and are rushed through.

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Demons lift for the good of football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back