Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't really matter what the issue was... of that I have no interest

But if a head coach candidate is falling over at a training session... What would our players think... Forget supporters like myself
What a shit take. Would hate to be your mate, family or employee. Sociopath sort of thinking

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a shit take. Would hate to be your mate, family or employee. Sociopath sort of thinking

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigF
Haha... Putting the club first is what I'm trying to do... We don't owe a Steven king anything... And nothing against him... But the club does owe itself the best applicant.

Will let your personal attack go though to the keeper though

Maybe wait until we find out why King collapsed before making judgement on his coaching credentials

Makes you wonder how hard he’s been working by doing his job as a senior assistant for a club about to play a prelim whilst simultaneously going through the interview process for a senior coach position. It’s a very heavy workload

Hopefully it’s nothing serious

Maybe wait until we find out why King collapsed before making judgement on his coaching credentials

Makes you wonder how hard he’s been working by doing his job as a senior assistant for a club about to play a prelim whilst simultaneously going through the interview process for a senior coach position. It’s a very heavy workload

Hopefully it’s nothing serious

Plus got no idea about flight times both ways. Given Cats are final there was probably quick return flight, maybe red eye to boot.

Edit - wot Woobla/Ralphy sed.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok... let's put it another way then....

How far does everyone think King's chances have diminished?... Since this episode.

And yes im aware we don't know why what how yada yadda

Ok... let's put it another way then....

How far does everyone think King's chances have diminished?... Since this episode.

And yes im aware we don't know why what how yada yadda

Personally think it’s irrelevant

If anything it shows a willingness to go above and beyond in pursuit of what he wants

Could’ve been excused for wanting to wait until after finals before participating in the process but flew across the country a few days out from a prelim final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate recently had real trouble (worrying to see) with simple dehydration.

My not be a big issue,
Yeah can be serious and cause some damage. Maybe consuming a lot of caffeine to manage high work load.
Mitch Cleary had said he was convulsing when it occurred.

I do hope it does not affect his chances, and is just a minor speed bump in the decision-making process.
That does sound concerning, depending on what the cause is will have to take our hot summers, high travel load and pressure of expectation into account. Can he handle that... Interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back