Coach Coach for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Selwood has been mentioned here. Has he completed all the required coaching certificates yet? What has he done to justify a head coach position?

Last night is the proof Ken Hinkley is the right man to coach your club.
Sign him up .
We're trying to but every time we offer something Kochie just ups Port's counter offer! I didn't even know you could offer a coach a 73 year deal but Port just won't let him go.

Jaymie Graham's not interested any more, he was a week ago tho? I wonder if something has changed behind the scenes?

Jaymie Graham's not interested any more, he was a week ago tho? I wonder if something has changed behind the scenes?

For anyone wondering where this came from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone wondering where this came from

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Yep.Jar you Coxy.You can stay with those losers.
After they flogged us by 171 points last year and rubbed our noses in it, I’ve developed a particular hatred for Sydney. I also abhor Port but I can forgive them after that flogging.Hahaha fu*k you Sydney!
Yes in fleeting moments I realise I may be slightly unhinged!!

You're only 20 years behind the rest of us in hating Sydney.

Welcome to the club.

Still a little concerning? Seemed like he would at least go the process. Already based in WA and said last week we would take the call. Hmmm

Buckley was never moving west.
Cox was always 50/50 from the speculation.
Carr was never going for it, didnt for the Tigers gig for the same reason.

Still a little concerning? Seemed like he would at least go the process. Already based in WA and said last week we would take the call. Hmmm

Buckley was never moving west.
Cox was always 50/50 from the speculation.
Carr was never going for it, didnt for the Tigers gig for the same reason.
Maybe he found out West Coast aren't gonna call him? Not on the shortlist?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back