• Lade

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 30.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised he'd be flying in now considering they got a Prelim to play on Saturday. Would've thought this would've been done last week while Geelong had the week off. But hey, guess he really wants the gig and Geelong aren't gonna stand in his way.

Surprised he'd be flying in now considering they got a Prelim to play on Saturday. Would've thought this would've been done last week while Geelong had the week off. But hey, guess he really wants the gig and Geelong aren't gonna stand in his way.
He was in Sydney last weekend. Watched the game with other Geelong assistants.

Glad to see it. Makes me feel the whole process is all on our terms. Contrary to the desperate media reports of us taking too long and implying we are all over the shop.

He's flying from Victoria, not Greenland.

Pyke has announced that he won't be attending the interview person, preferring to stay in his office 15 metres away from the interview room and will be attending via Zoom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s almost like it’s a plum job for someone wanting to become a head coach

It’s funny how you attach yourself to certain applicants. I really wanted Schofield to get the job but I understand the club wants a fresh face. But I like King as well.
Don’t dislike the other two but they just don’t do much for me.
We are all different I guess and as long as we get the right one.

Reckon JL is a good chance to get the flick next year if Freo miss finals again. Wonder if it’s worth taking Schoey on in hopes it might help lure Simpson to fremantle

I was warming to McQualter, however Melbourne fans seem to think he's ruined their midfield. It's difficult from the outside looking in to judge would be AFL coaches compared to other sports like soccer where potential head coaches are often well known and researched by the public.

My preference at this stage would be 1. Skipworth 2. King 3. McQualter

****ing gutted he didn't drop a 'synergy' reference for the board.

"How do you switch focus between the two situations?"

"Aw, look, there's actually a real synergy there. Ultimately the strategic nous I try to use in my day-to-day role at the Cats is the same set of skills I'll want to demonstrate in my chat with West Coast. Hopefully I have some credits in the bank, you know?"

I was warming to McQualter, however Melbourne fans seem to think he's ruined their midfield. It's difficult from the outside looking in to judge would be AFL coaches compared to other sports like soccer where potential head coaches are often well known and researched by the public.

My preference at this stage would be 1. Skipworth 2. King 3. McQualter

Petracca being close to death and Clarry Oliver doing more lane work in the pub bathrooms than in pre-season, with not much depth got nothing to do with the poor midfield?

Honestly, the next coach needs to be a man-manager as much as a tactician. McQualter builds great relationships, from all reports.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back