• Lade

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 37 32.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After listening to a couple of interviews by Mcqualter and King on YouTube in the past... I feel Mcqualter exudes more confidence and authority...

Although his eyes being too close together is a red herring

If anything eyes that are too close together illustrate a laser like focus.
scott summers apocalypse GIF by X-Men Movies

Skipworth sounds enticing but a developmental coach still needs good coaches around him really hope if we go that path we open the check book and spend some cash on it

I get high risk, high reward vibes with Skipworth. Reckon he's capable of having us challenging for finals much sooner than expected but he has the biggest risk of crashing and burning compared to the other two.
We've crashed on the side of the mountain, the life rafts are deployed and the fuselage is burning. All that's left is we eat the dead while waiting for a rescue.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

We needed 2 captains this year though what with Oscar being out injured for weeks if not months as my memory escapes me as to how long he was actually on the injured list.

I don’t want Allen to be captain. He needs to focus on his own game.

He also lost me when he looked like he was crying going to cry when Jako told him players clearly don’t care.

Yeah, you’re probably right tbh

King flew in on Wednesday, with Skipworth and McQualter arriving the following day

For King to have been told Friday morning, the selection panel would’ve needed to make a decision Thursday night and have that ratified by the board that night or early Friday morning

Does seem too short a turnaround

Am I the only one that thinks this is a reasonable turnaround?

Generally after you complete the interviews you're pretty set on a candidate. Board ratification isn't that complex, it would be unanimous. It's in the club's interest to have this processed completed fairly quickly with list management decisions to be made

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back