• Lade

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 42 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that Sumich was in Perth for multiple days while the interview process went on

No wonder King passed out when he finally made it back to Victoria, knowing that the knuckle dragger was going to be constantly slagging him off with negative critique, should he become West Coasts next Coach.

Simpson left on 9 July, so its been well over 3 months. They had the main interviews last week. Fair to say we are well past 'rushing' it.

Its been just over 2 months (not well over 3) and it was never happening before the end of the regular season at least.

Also, one of the main 3 contenders only just finished his official duties at his current club just a couple of days ago

Its been just over 2 months (not well over 3) and it was never happening before the end of the regular season at least.

Also, one of the main 3 contenders only just finished his official duties at his current club just a couple of days ago

Sorry yeah clearly got my maths mixed up. Anyway, hopefully it is soon because the committee has had a long time to consider a very small pool of candidates.

Sorry yeah clearly got my maths mixed up. Anyway, hopefully it is soon because the committee has had a long time to consider a very small pool of candidates.
Maths? You only had to count to 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was always going to drag out when half the candidates come from sides playing in finals.

Better to be thorough and get the right man for the job than to rush into it and spend another 3 years in the trenches.

It would be a novel idea to appoint a coach first and then watch the said person have to try and wriggle out of doing it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He realised how much turf he'd have to dig up at MRP on his first day and couldn't handle it.

I heard a photo emerged of he and his partner and King's hand was on the bottom and he couldn't handle the shame.

Surely the coach will be announced this week?

If this spills into next week maybe Daly or Cox are the one

Pipe dream but imagine if Swans win and horse leaves on a high ans brings Warner with him

No wonder King passed out when he finally made it back to Victoria, knowing that the knuckle dragger was going to be constantly slagging him off with negative critique, should he become West Coasts next Coach.
I think it was more the part of the interview process where he had electrodes attached to sensitive areas while being forced to listen to a year of Suma's radio commentary, and needing to smile to whole way through.

My only concern is the next dynasty won't be from a team playing the same style as the last seven years, it will be the innovator who comes up with the next game style.
Not too sure but watching both Sydney and specially Brisbane in the final where they came back from a 44 point deficit they went to the kaos game style to get back into it and win , Not sure why they were not playing the fast pressure and move it foward at all cost style at the start but they certainly got it right to close the gap and win.

Dimma & Caracella implemented that at the start of 2017 due to not havin a KPF apart from Jack and it worked a treat and we got 3 flags the cats changed their kick mark game style to be more attacking and won and now are playing a similar style and the Pies last year under fly is doing that. 7 years and no other game style seems to be able to get over it and its finals winning plan. I would say it stays with improvements like better kicking where Richmond between 2017-2020 was not the best kicking version.

**** me, it’s October already

Where’d that time go

Who won the GF?
Fitzroy 3.9 (27) overcame South Melbourne 3.8 (26) in a 1 point thriller.
Salad Fingers Applause GIF by David Firth

Taking the pi55 now... Just like the way they've played over the last 3 years.

Just because we are the only ones chasing a coach atm... Doesn't mean we have to draaag it out for no reason.

Just pick one of the candidates and let them go to work...

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back