Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's Simon Keating? Neville has probably been the frontrunner for the whole process from what I hear. Apparently looking to bring some former North Kew talent to the club and from talking to him we can expect a very tough fitness approach. He's been taking a lot of training this year and I'm sure will do a fantastic job.

Just want to take this opportunity to wish Phil Ballis the best of luck, he's a terrific bloke and it's been a pleasure.

A quick google search reveals a Simon Keating for North Kew in 2006, must be the same guy. Should be a very good year for the Yarras.

Who's Simon Keating? Neville has probably been the frontrunner for the whole process from what I hear. Apparently looking to bring some former North Kew talent to the club and from talking to him we can expect a very tough fitness approach. He's been taking a lot of training this year and I'm sure will do a fantastic job.

Just want to take this opportunity to wish Phil Ballis the best of luck, he's a terrific bloke and it's been a pleasure.

A quick google search reveals a Simon Keating for North Kew in 2006, must be the same guy. Should be a very good year for the Yarras.

gee cow, we may have to put you blokes on the first line of betting, nah, have to be behind madmans bombers!!:D

Adam Neville and Simon Keating have been appointed senior coaching staff of the South Yarra Football Club for season 2008. Both have demonstrated invaluable experience and the required determination to see us through the year. I would like to welcome both coaches and hope all players and members provide them with your full support as they make a concentrated effort in establishing South Yarra as the new finals contender.
Note : Reserve's coach still to be appointed.

go frankencow!!

If Simon Keating is playing as well as coaching then you have just picked up a very good player. Played Half Back at North Kew and dominated. Very hard at it with great skills.

Adam Neville and Simon Keating have been appointed senior coaching staff of the South Yarra Football Club for season 2008. Both have demonstrated invaluable experience and the required determination to see us through the year. I would like to welcome both coaches and hope all players and members provide them with your full support as they make a concentrated effort in establishing South Yarra as the new finals contender.

Congrats to Nev. Great bloke and am sure he will do a fantastic job next year. Also like to say thanks to Phil Bayliss, a great effort helping the club get back on the ground and has left us in a good position next year.

Looking forward to a few new recruits and the young blokes stepping up again. Watch out for South Yarra next year.

What happend to Bayliss?

Come on lachy why dont you give it a crack ?????????????

I juste heard an Interesting rumour about the Hampton Coachiong job!!

Would someone like to break the news.............

you would just be hoping tim barr's brother didn't get it so he's still a chance of joining skye madman!! good to hear darren hulme will coach clayton next year, some more, wonder if he bring any names with him?? wonder if he still talks to lance??:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back