Coaching changes for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

ringo1 said:
Guys I know it maybe a bit early, but some clubs will be already sounding out new coaches for next season. Are there any rumours at this stage? just thought I might get in early.:thumbsu:

Heard on the grape vine that Golden Square ruckman Wes Pye may return home to Lake Boga in the CMFL in a coaching capacity??

No Heart said:
Stevie D is leaving Seymour at the end of the year also, B Haberman or J Amad being groomed for the job.

Would Habers or Amad be able to do the job based in Melbourne or would they move to Seymour?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the Eastern Football League in metropolitan Melbourne, Division 3 club Mooroolbark advertised for Expressions of Interest in their senior coaching position in 2007 about six weeks ago, looking for someone to take over from ex-Richmond player Andy Goodwin

Catter said:
Would Balranald be able to afford Neagle for one more season? at 40k its a huge ask!!

Neagle has stated many times that this is his last year as coach, and the way his team is going could go out with a huge bang...

GoBears said:
Neagle has stated many times that this is his last year as coach, and the way his team is going could go out with a huge bang...

Balranald would nearly be certanties wouldn't they??? They've had some massive wins over some of the other 'contenders'.

Junkie said:
Balranald would nearly be certanties wouldn't they??? They've had some massive wins over some of the other 'contenders'.

Certanties is a strong word the only certainty I have ever seen was a greyhound by the name of Pyrenees Fox. Just like Pyrenees Fox, Balranald fell at the last hurdle last year going in with good form having beaten some of the sides during the year by big margins and Tyntynder in the prelim by over 80 points if i remember correctly. Don't get to ahead of it out there, there are 4 teams capable of winning the flag this year

Scrappa's Love Child said:
Heard he has had the odd injury but has been playing some solid footy. Missed interleague with an injury though....

The odd injury???

He hasn't played for 10 weeks.

Is your rumor as accurate as your assessment on his current progress??

If your not sure on things, rather than make things up, don't say anything!

dogman22 said:
In the Eastern Football League in metropolitan Melbourne, Division 3 club Mooroolbark advertised for Expressions of Interest in their senior coaching position in 2007 about six weeks ago, looking for someone to take over from ex-Richmond player Andy Goodwin

Have you had any interest ?

No Heart said:
Stevie D is leaving Seymour at the end of the year also, B Haberman or J Amad being groomed for the job.

I hear that stevie D might be heading up north from seymour to take on a top job in a neighbouring league for a very successful footy club over the last few years.

roaring tiger said:
I hear that stevie D might be heading up north from seymour to take on a top job in a neighbouring league for a very successful footy club over the last few years.

Yea has been pretty successful - 4 granny's in 5 years for 2 flags I reckon???

Heard that a former Essendon player that returned to Mildura is being chaufered around and is being given the royal treatment from an OUT OF TOWN club that has plenty of dough in the CMFL, hoping to get a signature for coaching next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching changes for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back