Coach Coaching Structure 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh I did a search and heaps of people were having a go at Chaplin years ago and saying he was a crap coach. People have no idea. If Chaplin was forward coach and Stafford was back coach it'd be the exact same results. Our game style dictates what the line coaches do.
Opinion doesn't equal fact. Clearly he has done something right to make us competitive as we are in the back half.

Opinion doesn't equal fact. Clearly he has done something right to make us competitive as we are in the back half.
He could be good, he could be shit. He gets slow ball movement and a stack of numbers in defence to help him. We didn't concede 53 points because of some brilliant back 6 coaching we did it because the senior coach kills the ****ing game

He's on a stack of Melbourne filmed tv shows and is sponsored by a Victorian car company but sure he's hiding in NSW 😂 you're a freak mate.
I met Nadia Bartel's ghost writer on a night out and she had some funny Jimmy Bartel goss. Thanks for white knighting Jim though!

He's on a stack of Melbourne filmed tv shows and is sponsored by a Victorian car company but sure he's hiding in NSW 😂 you're a freak mate.
I met Nadia Bartel's ghost writer on a night out and she had some funny Jimmy Bartel goss. Thanks for white knighting Jim though!

This is even more pathetic than I could have guessed 😂
Deserves to be with old mates ex wife knowing about Clarrys hospital visits.

Did 2 minutes of research, he works for 3aw Melbourne, footy classified Melbourne, footy furnace Melbourne, does a pod with Ed in Melbourne, sponsored by a Victorian car company. How could the bikies ever find him!

Cringe 😂

Did 2 minutes of research, he works for 3aw Melbourne, footy classified Melbourne, footy furnace Melbourne, does a pod with Ed in Melbourne, sponsored by a Victorian car company. How could the bikies ever find him!

Cringe 😂
Cause a scorned ex who still isnt over him wouldnt make shit up. :tearsofjoy:

Cringe 😂
That's why he left for NSW originally, as per Nadia.

Don't know why you get your back up when someone posts a dumb footy rumour on here? isnt that the point of this place? talking garbage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coaching Structure 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back