Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it before. I think the the writers strike helped Sarah Conner Chronicles. When it finished and the show went from 9 to 22 episodes, the amount of filler was crazy and the overall quality dropped because of it.

FMD, about 15 years ago or so, this similarly happened. It ended up murdering a few shows as a result.

It effected the The Sarah Connor Chronicles back in the day, which ultimately led to poor ratings and the show being cancelled. This one of many to be a casualty.

While Cobra Kai is in its last season, this writers strike has the potential to kill other shows and even spin offs of Cobra Kai, though that might not be a bad thing.
Killed Heroes back in the day that was ****ing great before the strike

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Killed Heroes back in the day that was ******* great before the strike

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Nice throw back. Yes I loved Heroes too, really had the potential of being one of the greats, well cast and interesting characters and storyline in that first season.

Nice throw back. Yes I loved Heroes too, really had the potential of being one of the greats, well cast and interesting characters and storyline in that first season.
Yeah went shit for a season or two after that. Season 4 was pretty good but the show was already dead by then

Yeah went s**t for a season or two after that. Season 4 was pretty good but the show was already dead by then

Yeah, the first 2 seasons were so damn good. Sylar was a truly frightening character.

I actually rewatched s1 of heroes recently.
It wasnt the same as when you didnt know what was going to happen but hasnt aged too badly either. I only watched s1 because I didnt like the rest of it tbh and the final confrontation of s1 was a let down.

Anyway I just hope the final season of cobra kai isnt too far away now.

I actually rewatched s1 of heroes recently.
It wasnt the same as when you didnt know what was going to happen but hasnt aged too badly either. I only watched s1 because I didnt like the rest of it tbh and the final confrontation of s1 was a let down.

Anyway I just hope the final season of cobra kai isnt too far away now.

With the writers strike probably going to last weeks, we won’t see Season 6 at least this year. Hopefully mid next year is a possibility.

Yeah, the first 2 seasons were so damn good. Sylar was a truly frightening character.
yep, great character

There were quite a few really good characters in that show

With the writers strike probably going to last weeks, we won’t see Season 6 at least this year. Hopefully mid next year is a possibility.
IIRC from the Cobra Kai videos Ive watched I think they said production will finish in December this year. Then post production etc.

So expect a May 2024 release as has often been the case with a few seasons.

I dont mind it tbh. I might give the whole franchise a complete rewatching over Xmas time.

yep, great character

I still remember a quote from that series even to this day.

"Save the cheerleader, Save the World". :$

save-the-cheerleader-save-the-world.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, great character

Had the ingredients of making an all time greatest TV show (one of many), but totally f**ked it up due to the writers strike.

Timing is everything.

I totally forgot how S1 was 23 episodes long, which is unheard of today for most TV shows.

Had the ingredients of making an all time greatest TV show (one of many), but totally f**ked it up due to the writers strike.

Timing is everything.

I totally forgot how S1 was 23 episodes long, which is unheard of today for most TV shows.
From memory the first 8-10 episodes was an introduction to all of the characters

The cheerleaders dad who from memory worked for some government agency was a great character too. Pretty sure he was the only one who was in the attempted reboot a few years ago

Sorry no new updates, rumours of a late 2024 or early 2025 release date for the Final Season, Season 6.

The only small positive is that it will give me the opportunity to rewatch the series form the beginning.

Sorry no new updates, rumours of a late 2024 or early 2025 release date for the Final Season, Season 6.

The only small positive is that it will give me the opportunity to rewatch the series form the beginning.

Yeah, most likely. The writers strike is done but the actors strike is still ongoing and that could lead into 2024.

Yeah, most likely. The writers strike is done but the actors strike is still ongoing and that could lead into 2024.
In many ways it is fortunate that the series made it to season 6 and will have some form of finality and "meaningful" conclusion.

The worst thing that could have happened is if the writers strike hit this series after say season 2 or 3, could have derailed and ended the series.

In many ways it is fortunate that the series made it to season 6 and will have some form of finality and "meaningful" conclusion.

The worst thing that could have happened is if the writers strike hit this series after say season 2 or 3, could have derailed and ended the series.

Kind of a good thing the strikes happened when they did and season 6 didn't start filming months ago when Hilary Swank was pregnant. She might have barely been involved. Now that she’s had her twins, maybe they can have her involved in more episodes… if she returns that is.

Would love a New Years Day release as we have had a couple of times before.

It’s the perfect time to binge a show like that.
Zero chance unfortunately. Im not even certain that all the filming has even finished.

Kind of a good thing the strikes happened when they did and season 6 didn't start filming months ago when Hilary Swank was pregnant. She might have barely been involved. Now that she’s had her twins, maybe they can have her involved in more episodes… if she returns that is.
Agree, there may be a much more decent cameo by Swank given she has had her kids already, I highly doubt it would have been a great cameo if season 6 came out last year.

I hope she has a decent episode arc and not just an episode.

Will be interesting to see how Daniel reacts to not being the only student of Mr Miyagi.

I can see Johnny and Swank making fun of Daniel too, comedy writes itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back