Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this for real?

If I gotta watch Sam's dumb ass beat Rayna in a fight I'm gonna have a few things to say.
Sam definitely has been carbo loading for the Sekai Taikai.

Yes Rayna iVallandingham is in for 5 episodes according to IMDB, she is a World Taekwondo champion.

I must be in the minority. I thought Ep 1 was really lame, over the top cheesy, not fun cheesy.

Ep 2 was slightly better, but thought its been an ordinary start to S6.

Liked the "don't shoot" callback from KK1 between Robbie and Kenny in the arcade.
Cobra Kai became Happy Days, ie "Jumped the Shark", not for Mr Miyagi having a "secret box", but rather the contents of that box.

tenor.gif

The irony being is that "Mr Miiyagi" has appeared in both shows.

GsvB.gif

Very satisfying start to season 6.
My guy, Johnny Kreese is back in a big way, more cunning and Machiavellian than ever !!!

Have to wait till November now to see what happens next. I know this is what I wanted but the waiting ugh ...

The wait time has been extraordinary to say the least, so much so that the physical appearances of the actors have definitely changed in that time.

The final episode of s5 came out in Sept 2022, the first episode of of s6 came out in July 2024.

Off the top of my head, I cant ever recall waiting this long to see a premier episode of a new season for a TV show.

"You heard it here first. Send it to the internet. November 15."

The second part of Cobra Kai's sixth and final season is coming sooner than you expected. The block of episodes, originally set to release on November 28, has moved up two weeks and will now drop on November 15.

Last edited:
This is the cheesiest, cringe show I've ever watched, it's so bad yet so good.
I think this is one of the reasons it has been so successful?

Its a combination of nostalgia, familiar storylines, underdog characters with a 2020s current day setting which is why it has been the hit that it is.

Its not a serious show at all, its definitely cheesy and cringeworthy most of the times but because it takes a light hearted approach, its been well received.

Im not a fan of Mr Miyagi's box but aside from that I have enjoyed the journey. Its definitely ending at the right time.

I must be in the minority. I thought Ep 1 was really lame, over the top cheesy, not fun cheesy.

Ep 2 was slightly better, but thought its been an ordinary start to S6.

Liked the "don't shoot" callback from KK1 between Robbie and Kenny in the arcade.
At the end of the day, IMO Cobra Kai should have been properly finished after s5 and concluded all story lines and character arcs.

S6 is really all about milking the cash cow.

Mr Miyagi’s box can gagf. Give me more Mike Barnes!

Agree with this - Barnes/Sean Kanan is great. I hope he returns for a few more episodes.

And for the record, as much as Cobra Kai is a story about Johnny's redemption, a former national karate champion should be able to whip a former All Valley champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this - Barnes/Sean Kanan is great. I hope he returns for a few more episodes.

And for the record, as much as Cobra Kai is a story about Johnny's redemption, a former national karate champion should be able to whip a former All Valley champ.

The way I see this series concluding is that episodes 6-10, will focus on the Sekai Taikai and the fallout from that with the winners and losers.

Episodes 11-15 will tie up all storylines and all the character arcs. Definitely expect Barnes to be involved here.

My gut thoughts is that in Part III of Season 6, there will be 100% a "fight to death" match, probably between Kwon (Korean from Cobra Kai) and Miguel. I think it will mirror the Karate Kid II finale "This not tournament this for real". I can see either one of Miguel/Robby fighting Kwon, as he will probably take his "honour" in the Sekai Taikai. Episodes 1-5 built up the character Kwon for a reason and I think its because he will play a role in the remaining episodes of this series. His attitude very much mirrors a young Chozen.

While the series is concluding, there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind, it will be rebooted in 20-30 years time.

The way I see this series concluding is that episodes 6-10, will focus on the Sekai Taikai and the fallout from that with the winners and losers.

Episodes 11-15 will tie up all storylines and all the character arcs. Definitely expect Barnes to be involved here.

My gut thoughts is that in Part III of Season 6, there will be 100% a "fight to death" match, probably between Kwon (Korean from Cobra Kai) and Miguel. I think it will mirror the Karate Kid II finale "This not tournament this for real". I can see either one of Miguel/Robby fighting Kwon, as he will probably take his "honour" in the Sekai Taikai. Episodes 1-5 built up the character Kwon for a reason and I think its because he will play a role in the remaining episodes of this series. His attitude very much mirrors a young Chozen.

While the series is concluding, there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind, it will be rebooted in 20-30 years time.
I reckon part III will see the full redemption for Kreese.with Silver also returning as part of the character arc.

I’m thinking something that sees Kreese end up saving Johnny’s life and the two of them closing off that relationship.

Also reckon Part III will also unveil Tory’s father to be Dutch.

I reckon part III will see the full redemption for Kreese.with Silver also returning as part of the character arc.

I’m thinking something that sees Kreese end up saving Johnny’s life and the two of them closing off that relationship.

Also reckon Part III will also unveil Tory’s father to be Dutch.
They definitely wont end the show IMO with the Karate Kid movie characters in any negative light. As to how they go about achieving this will be interesting.

I also believe that Mr Miyagi and Master Kim are related, possibly brothers. That would be a way of bringing closure to Miyagi Do and Cobra Kai.

Ive always believed that Tory's father was Dutch, ever since the reveal when they discussed his character a few seasons back. As to whether he appears will be interesting in a cameo.

Im still convinced Swank will appear, in what context, I do not know?

They definitely wont end the show IMO with the Karate Kid movie characters in any negative light. As to how they go about achieving this will be interesting.

I also believe that Mr Miyagi and Master Kim are related, possibly brothers. That would be a way of bringing closure to Miyagi Do and Cobra Kai.

Ive always believed that Tory's father was Dutch, ever since the reveal when they discussed his character a few seasons back. As to whether he appears will be interesting in a cameo.

Im still convinced Swank will appear, in what context, I do not know?
Mr Miyagi is Japanese and Master Kim is South Korean

Look who is coming to Melbourne Comic-Con !

8xwbw3.jpg

He is also visiting Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide I believe.

Most exciting news I have seen since The Celtics traded for Kristaps Porzingis
I haven't been to a con in years but I am definitely not passing up the chance to meet my sensei/spiritual guru in John Kreese aka Martin Cove .
Buzzing

Look who is coming to Melbourne Comic-Con !

8xwbw3.jpg

He is also visiting Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide I believe.

Most exciting news I have seen since The Celtics traded for Kristaps Porzingis
I haven't been to a con in years but I am definitely not passing up the chance to meet my sensei/spiritual guru in John Kreese aka Martin Cove .
Buzzing
Apparently has form in "blurting" out spoilers at these events, so much so, that no one initially believed him.

Fun Fact, Just on Martin Cove who plays Kreese in Cobra Kai, apparently in real life he was good friends with Pat Morita.

Bonus Fun Fact his son Jesse Kove was in Cobra Kai, played the bully to the younger Kreese in an earlier season.

1.png

Last edited:
Fun Fact, Just on Martin Cove who plays Kreese in Cobra Kai, apparently in real life he was good friends with Pat Morita.

Bonus Fun Fact his son Jesse Kove was in Cobra Kai, played the bully to the younger Kreese in an earlier season.

View attachment 2056491

I am happy someone finally got this one right haha. The amount of times I read people say Martin Kove’s son plays young John Kreese was actually wild. :p

I am happy someone finally got this one right haha. The amount of times I read people say Martin Kove’s son plays young John Kreese was actually wild. :p
I enjoyed the misdirect in that particular episode where Kove's son appears. I thought the bully was Kreese initially. :$

I even thought before checking online that Kove asked the producers with a bit of nepotism got his son to play a younger version of him, as it was a key backstory in Cobra Kai.

This came out just a few days ago.

Game, Set and Match, Mr Larusso......

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Cobra Kai

Remove this Banner Ad

Back