Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

My predictions for Part II is that Miguel will win the Sekai Taikai and defeat Kwon, leading to Kwon losing his honor.

I think Part III will mirror Karate Kid II, with Kwon possibly challenging a "fight to the death" with Miguel in Part III.
Part II will clearly be about the Sekai Taikai tournament. I dont care for much who wins. It will be entertaining.

I would like Part III to be about Johnny-Daniel going full circle that something happens that leads to them hating each other again, that leads to an epic street karate match between the two of them for the finale.

Part II will clearly about the Sekai Taikai.

I would like Part III to be about Johnny-Daniel going full circle that something happens that leads to them hating each other again, that leads to an epic street karate match between the two of them.
I highly doubt that Johnny and Daniel will fight again. However, I wouldnt rule out Kreese vs Silver.

Part III will heavily focus on completing story lines and giving each character a meaningful closure.

I wonder if Julie (Hilary Swank) will be a judge at the sakai taikai or an official then in that capacity she can explain Miyagis history to Daniel.
I read a theory that the guy Miyagi started the gym with would be Swanks characters grandfather who served with Miyagi in the war. Seems plausible.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Rumour has it, he may appear in the Finale series as Tory's dad.
No he won't.

Has continually denied he'll be in the show, and also Johnny would know if his friend has a kid. If you pause when Johnny is writing his giant message to Ali in season three he talks about how him and Dutch hang out.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

My original thoughts were that series 5 was the perfect ending. I tried giving season 6 a go last night and haven't changed my mind. Gave up after one episode. The show feels like it's gone too long, gotten overly lame and lost its magic.

I dont care what happens to any of them. I'm not sure why Kreese always comes back as he's regularly made to look stupid in the movies and Cobra Kai. It's like a cartoon where the same bad guy loses every episode.

My original thoughts were that series 5 was the perfect ending. I tried giving season 6 a go last night and haven't changed my mind. Gave up after one episode. The show feels like it's gone too long, gotten overly lame and lost its magic.

I dont care what happens to any of them. I'm not sure why Kreese always comes back as he's regularly made to look stupid in the movies and Cobra Kai. It's like a cartoon where the same bad guy loses every episode.
Fair call, although I think this is the final season anyway so it’s not too bad, the show is silly enough to get away with dragging on a season or two too long imo, wouldn’t say it really diminishes the show as a whole

In defence of s6, if all the episodes dropped in one hit as was the case previously, we probably would have excused the quality of the first part of s6.

As much as I love Cobra Kai, there are many episode arcs of each season that are not as entertaining, but get washed away with a solid middle and good end to each season.

This show definitely could not survive in yesteryear where the ratings of each episode dictated the future of the series as a whole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Cobra Kai

Remove this Banner Ad

Back