Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering how are Forrest travelling this season?

Also, are their still McGuane's running around in the CDFL? There used to be a heap of them playing for Irrewillpe prior to their evolution as the Western Eagles? Some of them weren't too bad as footballers and they were good guys too.

localfootyguru said:
Just wondering how are Forrest travelling this season?

Also, are their still McGuane's running around in the CDFL? There used to be a heap of them playing for Irrewillpe prior to their evolution as the Western Eagles? Some of them weren't too bad as footballers and they were good guys too.

Sam McGuane playing at colac killing it too, sean playing for the western eagles still

i think they can turn the season round from looking a lot better than 1 win, but finals r looking more and more distant

lets hope the injuries to cooper and knowles aren't too serious

i am not a real follower of this league but i have heard that otways is on the way up after a tough start to the season with the return of the prodical son tom t-train sutherland, after his sensational outing with ballan that was sure to turn heads. i have also been informed of the strict fitness regime they go through by fitness coach dallas byars, a man i am told is at the height of his physical prowess, is this true?

Sherman41 said:
i am not a real follower of this league but i have heard that otways is on the way up after a tough start to the season with the return of the prodical son tom t-train sutherland, after his sensational outing with ballan that was sure to turn heads. i have also been informed of the strict fitness regime they go through by fitness coach dallas byars, a man i am told is at the height of his physical prowess, is this true?

Spot on Shermo, Spot on!!

Sherman41 said:

there must be some sort of a leak down at otway cos from what i understand its all true...

thekid178 said:
there must be some sort of a leak down at otway cos from what i understand its all true...

I forbid the the use of fitness and byars used in the same sentence.

Otway has banned him from training as they know he is like a Robert Harvey, too fit.

tomsut_69 said:
I forbid the the use of fitness and byars used in the same sentence.

Otway has banned him from training as they know he is like a Robert Harvey, too fit.

Well byars fitness may be lacking as will your bank account after paying for the damage caused by M.C Sutho.....

Does the CDFNL have a "Footy Record" for home and away games yet (I know they usually do them for finals, but never know why they don't do it week in, week out)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motty said:
Does the CDFNL have a "Footy Record" for home and away games yet (I know they usually do them for finals, but never know why they don't do it week in, week out)?

thats a good point motty, maybe the t-train or drill sargeant byars could on to that between protein shakes, how did the otways boys go on the weekend?

Sherman41 said:
thats a good point motty, maybe the t-train or drill sargeant byars could on to that between protein shakes, how did the otways boys go on the weekend?

You will never guess Shermo. They had a good win with the Byars kicking 6!!! All his hard work on the track is obviously paying off.. It is good to see Big Dall getting the rewards for the hard effort that he puts in.

Probably some of the finest work that the Colac League thread has produced this year has occurred today boys so well done!

Good to see the Otway Dees firing on the back of D.Byars who I have heard has been working hard on his skills and fitness and in a specially designed regime that is sure to assist him in pulling chicks!

7 goals to nil final 1/4 sees the mighty dees come home with the points, in what could prove to be the turning point of the season...

KingRich said:
Where does D.Byars get his nutrition and conditioning program from?? Any chance that he could start a website or write a book so we can all have an opportunity to fine tune our bodies?

ive seen ur body and u need to put on at least 10 kgs before u even think about going to big dall for dietary advice...

KingRich said:
All the more reason for me to get onto your program so I can size my body up to compete at your level!

maybe he is on the get massive program king rich could be the same one dolph is using, has the afl contacted byars yet for availability at the grand final sprint!, go the dees!!!!!!!!!

Sherman41 said:
maybe he is on the get massive program king rich could be the same one dolph is using, has the afl contacted byars yet for availability at the grand final sprint!, go the dees!!!!!!!!!

one quick tip rich, KFC is an excellent source of nutrition...

Sherman41 said:

i don't think we'l be hearing from them unless they've shortened the distance to 10m

thekid178 said:
one quick tip rich, KFC is an excellent source of nutrition...

i don't think we'l be hearing from them unless they've shortened the distance to 10m
is that why big dal is so deadly in front of goals? quick off the mark, loses his opponents with quick burst of speed?

Rumors around the bay is that Young Tom Sutt is getting his chance! he has been elivated onto geelongs Sup-List, with geelong lacking alot of hardness at the ball and physical pressence they believe tom can really help then in that area, wouldn't be suprised to see him running around at 2bells on channel Ten!

Rat_attack said:
Rumors around the bay is that Young Tom Sutt is getting his chance! he has been elivated onto geelongs Sup-List, with geelong lacking alot of hardness at the ball and physical pressence they believe tom can really help then in that area, wouldn't be suprised to see him running around at 2bells on channel Ten!

hahaha.. Rumours are very incorrect

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back