Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

the 12 goal win by the otways boys on the weekend was a good one. After losing the centre pivot david iainson in the 2nd qtr with a suspected broken ankle (it s broken) we struggled round the clearences, but luckly big dal fitness is paying off up forward kicking 4 for demons and big tom sutt pushing for that spot on the supp list was good again. and of course cant forget the awesome form of pete derbyshire down back quite inspiring.......

big game this week boys against the former captain get to training

once again this week the boys in the otway midifeld with their relentless pressure set up plenty of scoring opportunities for beckett and the forward line boys. big dall just gets out on the lead and gets the job done duke style.

seriously though otway simpson game on the weekend used a sherrin 'match' footy... worst football ever used in a senior match? would not spin right no matter how u hit it. absolute floating sob.

thekid178 said:
once again this week the boys in the otway midifeld with their relentless pressure set up plenty of scoring opportunities for beckett and the forward line boys. big dall just gets out on the lead and gets the job done duke style.

seriously though otway simpson game on the weekend used a sherrin 'match' footy... worst football ever used in a senior match? would not spin right no matter how u hit it. absolute floating sob.

may well have been the worst footy ever but u can't kick a good one anyway so y r u complaining?
by the way this dukes style u speak of i am yet to see this from the otway forwards beside beckett!!! the rest on the chest!!

Turtle_15 said:
may well have been the worst footy ever but u can't kick a good one anyway so y r u complaining?
by the way this dukes style u speak of i am yet to see this from the otway forwards beside beckett!!! the rest on the chest!!

maybe the t-train should get the forwards working on extending the jukes then turtle?, conggrat's the otways boys again on another stella performance. if i was the t-train i would be worried fleet footed byars taking his spot on the sup list. with derbs staring down back and the form of byars and tommy the boys seem unstopable, go otways!!!!

with that kinda pace off the mark byars can just hug 'em in more often than not.

but when u lead by jogging with ur hand out cooper style then strong dukes becomes essential

thekid178 said:
with that kinda pace off the mark byars can just hug 'em in more often than not.

but when u lead by jogging with ur hand out cooper style then strong dukes becomes essential

This byars bloke is not much chop played against him about 3 weeks ago and he only had pace to burn when he was running away from the ball which he did for the entire game.... not sure if he touched it actually.....

KOOROC12 said:
This byars bloke is not much chop played against him about 3 weeks ago and he only had pace to burn when he was running away from the ball which he did for the entire game.... not sure if he touched it actually.....
Ouch to this byars guy if he reads big footy he has been stung. Will be interested in how he goes for the rest of the year can people keep us posted on his stats. That is his real stats so we can see how he is actually going. Their is a lot of talk about him on this thread.

KOOROC12 said:

Think Byars has let the footy do most of the talking KOOROC. Looking on recent form he has kicked a couple of bags. Saw him play first hand a couple of years ago, skills are immaculate. Played in the Geelong Falcons you know?? Bit of tall poppy syndrome there mate? Maybe you would like it better if we talked about your form in the midday movie???

KOOROC12 said:

Good on KOOROC12 for putting some life in this thread! Prove him wrong Byars! Lets see this physical part of your game..

KOOROC12 said:

wam bam thank u mam, festivities have given way and KOOROC12 has thrown the great man into the turnbuckle, ouch!.maybe KOOROC12 is just jelous of the recent success the boys have had. im sure big dal will fight back and show KOOROC12 that actions speak louder than words. i dont think the t-train should encourage such banter as big dals recent form as been taking the best defender and freeing tommy up for the loose ball gets ive been told!, is that true?

Sherman41 said:
wam bam thank u mam, festivities have given way and KOOROC12 has thrown the great man into the turnbuckle, ouch!.maybe KOOROC12 is just jelous of the recent success the boys have had. im sure big dal will fight back and show KOOROC12 that actions speak louder than words. i dont think the t-train should encourage such banter as big dals recent form as been taking the best defender and freeing tommy up for the loose ball gets ive been told!, is that true?
Far from true. Pretty tough for that to happen when they play at opposite ends. That sort of banter is exactly what we are after better than everyone sticking thier old fellas in their own ass or other guys ass on this thread. Lets have some quality information pass through on this thread and more interesting stuff. Good on you Kooroc12 for getting things going. P.s if you talk about yourself on this thread you better be able to back up

TURTLE6 said:
Far from true. Pretty tough for that to happen when they play at opposite ends. That sort of banter is exactly what we are after better than everyone sticking thier old fellas in their own ass or other guys ass on this thread. Lets have some quality information pass through on this thread and more interesting stuff. Good on you Kooroc12 for getting things going. P.s if you talk about yourself on this thread you better be able to back up
Turtle 6 is right, far from true. I suggest Sherman41 shouldn't comment unless he has his facts correct as he drags down the integrity of the thread and makes it look like a MCDFL thread.. now theres some crap on there.

season defining game on the cards this week between otway and alvie. no love lost between the two sides with a fiery display last year resulting in a 20 match suspension being dealt out, and owtay's coach and captain from last year now in swans colours. the otway boys have been on a roll and will be looking to continue this form to set up a push for finals in the second half of the year.

predictions for round 11:

South Colac v FORREST
Apollo Bay v IRREWARRA-BEEAC
OTWAY DISTRICTS v Alvie
WESTERN EAGLES v Simpson
COLAC IMPERIALS v Birregurra
Bye - Lorne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ablett19 said:
Think Byars has let the footy do most of the talking KOOROC. Looking on recent form he has kicked a couple of bags. Saw him play first hand a couple of years ago, skills are immaculate. Played in the Geelong Falcons you know?? Bit of tall poppy syndrome there mate? Maybe you would like it better if we talked about your form in the midday movie???

U said it ablett19 "saw him play a few yrs ago" must have lost a heap from then cause he doesnt like touching the footy at all any more....... and from what a few mates from alvie said im right he hates the footy and didnt touch it again on the weeknd!!

tomsut_69 said:
Turtle 6 is right, far from true. I suggest Sherman41 shouldn't comment unless he has his facts correct as he drags down the integrity of the thread and makes it look like a MCDFL thread.. now theres some crap on there.

i was mislead from previous info tommy, good to c your not crowding big dals forward line then. ill have u know thre mcdfl thread has an abundance of football knowledge and seems to be moving at a faster pace than other less interesting threads!

KOOROC12 said:
U said it ablett19 "saw him play a few yrs ago" must have lost a heap from then cause he doesnt like touching the footy at all any more....... and from what a few mates from alvie said im right he hates the footy and didnt touch it again on the weeknd!!

Take it easy mate the delivery to him wasnt the best on the weeknd still kicked 2 even tho he did miss the first one of the game... which i would have expected him to kick... but just take easy mate we gotta play u guys again yet he might kick 10 that week!!!

Rumor Has it tom sut was worst on field on weekend! jumping at shaddows with some bigger bodies on the field he really went missing! Bit of Bad luck that with scouts from Geelong watching to see if he could Cut the Sup-List. better luck next year TOM

Rat_attack said:
Rumor Has it tom sut was worst on field on weekend! jumping at shaddows with some bigger bodies on the field he really went missing! Bit of Bad luck that with scouts from Geelong watching to see if he could Cut the Sup-List. better luck next year TOM

HAhaaha.. my own shadow scares me mate

Turtle_15 said:
Take it easy mate the delivery to him wasnt the best on the weeknd still kicked 2 even tho he did miss the first one of the game... which i would have expected him to kick... but just take easy mate we gotta play u guys again yet he might kick 10 that week!!!

Well whos fault is that then if the delivery wasnt any good, and there is not a chance of he kicking 10 turtle_15 cause he hasnt had 10 kicks for the year yet.

KOOROC12 said:
Well whos fault is that then if the delivery wasnt any good, and there is not a chance of he kicking 10 turtle_15 cause he hasnt had 10 kicks for the year yet.

Yeah thats y he is coming equal 10th in the league goalkicking with 21 u egg!!!!!!! u wouldnt be that high mate.....

Turtle_15 said:
Yeah thats y he is coming equal 10th in the league goalkicking with 21 u egg!!!!!!! u wouldnt be that high mate.....

it would be most impressive to have 10 kicks for the year and kick 21 goals wouldn't it???

thekid178 said:
it would be most impressive to have 10 kicks for the year and kick 21 goals wouldn't it???

Yeah it would be actually quite impressive, well because you are in such good form and probably the best player to ever ever wear the demons jumper i thought if anyone could kick 21 goals from 10 kicks it would be you and why havent u been winning game off your own boot then??? ill tell why ya havent becuase ya too slow and affraid of to get the hard ball oh and did i mention selfish...

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back