Collingwood 2010 - Fact vs Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliment but much older. As a hint in 1990 I was living in Middle Park and on the 5 - 12 night walked Smith Street congratulating Collingwood supporters left right and centre. You may have even been one.

Well done, you are one of very few who did - opinion.

Fact - not paying a bet you lost for 20 years is downright disgraceful for one person, let alone about 30.

Yeah, because you only follow football as long as your bigfooty account :rolleyes:

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of flogs who quote join dates.

You is a big shot in the footy world because you have been on bigfooty for so long meng!
and it never amazes me that the first time they are brave enough to open their mouths to other supporters is right after their teams win the GF....only having been here since September you are probably unaware of this :p

and it never amazes me that the first time they are brave enough to open their mouths to other supporters is right after their teams win the GF....only having been here since September you are probably unaware of this :p

Have a look at how many Saints board members signed on the day after the release of "The Streak" video, although that's a bit different than winning anything.:D

lol, have a listen to yourself man.

Brave enough? You realise this is just an internet forum yeah?

And you realise we won the GF in October, so as it turns out I was super dooper brave posting a month prior! Does that elevate me to internet hard man status alongside you, or do I need to put in another 12-24 months of keyboard warrioring?

lols... brave enough to post on an internet forum... I think you need to get over your bigfooty account and go outside mate!

lol, have a listen to yourself man.

Brave enough? You realise this is just an internet forum yeah?

And you realise we won the GF in October, so as it turns out I was super dooper brave posting a month prior! Does that elevate me to internet hard man status alongside you, or do I need to put in another 12-24 months of keyboard warrioring?

lols... brave enough to post on an internet forum... I think you need to get over your bigfooty account and go outside mate!

heehee, yeah i joined in October which means i never watched a game or participated in footy discussion before.
MAGGIES!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back