Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine 4 in a row, I guess that's all you can do :D

Only a really really really big club could pull that off!

But imagine if you had reversed those 4 years of abject shame.

You'd be on 17 flags and the greatest club of all time.

That's what we did to you, we turned you into a mediocre club when you could have been the greatest.

These 4 years defined your club and created Ninthmond, enjoy.

View attachment 1899451
I'm so happy for you old timer remembering the horse and cart days for traveling must been hard for you at your age.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

4 years, that's all it took to kill your club when you could have been the greatest.

Now you have to have threads like this to feel relevant when deep down you know you can't even beat our attendances let alone our records.

Truth.jpg

Reverse those 4 years and beat Coxzilla and you're sitting on 18 flags.

Seems it's always been us that breaks your club and humiliates you.

We created your culture and turned you into the laughing stock of the league.

Cry.gif

Bwahahahaaaaaaa mummy's boy runs crying to teacher because my club broke his club.

Mummy Mummy the bad boy is bullying me and I'm supposed to be the trigger boy. :D

You could have been great, but now you're not even 8.

0000000000000000000Laughing.jpg

It was the 4 years that did it right?

Knowing you could have been the greatest but the one club that always screws you got you again was just too much.

000000000000000000000laugh.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the rest of your life you'll know you're not the greatest club because Collingwood killed you over 4 years and created Ninthmond.

You could have been on 17 or 18 flags and been the greatest but for Collingwood, every night when you lay your sweet head on that pillow you'll remember what could have been, what will never be, and WHO DID IT TO YOU!

View attachment 1899468
27 times a bridesmaid>>>>1901, 1905, 1911, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1922, 1925, 1926, 1937, 1938, 1939, 1952, 1955, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1966, 1970, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1981, 2002, 2003, 2011, 2018

A couple of B2B GF losses along with a threepeat as well, oh dear!

For the rest of your life you'll know you're not the greatest club because Collingwood killed you over 4 years and created Ninthmond.

You could have been on 17 or 18 flags and been the greatest but for Collingwood, every night when you lay your sweet head on that pillow you'll remember what could have been, what will never be, and WHO DID IT TO YOU!

He aint lyin.gif

Whatever makes you feel better about following a middle of the road mediocre minnow club Ninthy.

I'll stick with the greatest of all time, the biggest in the land.

The most Premierships and highest win rate of any club
The most Home and Away wins and the most Finals wins
Headed the premiership table longer than the other 17 clubs all put together
The Highest attendances, the largest Membership, Greatest attendance (121,696) of all time
The best player in the League, most Hall of Famers and reigning Premiers

View attachment 1899423

ps: that tactic of waiting til you think I've gone to bed to get the last word in won't work... I have a minnow alert, goes off like a fire alarm, sorry you wasted your time. :D

You guys are just the choking version of Carlton and Bombers. Don’t try and act like you are the same/better than them 🤣

You pretenders have won less flags than even those 2 basket cases. Sad
Both have been in the VFL/AFL longer than us we came in at 1908

In 1896 those eight leading clubs—Melbourne, Essendon, Geelong, Collingwood, South Melbourne, Fitzroy, Carlton, and St Kilda—came together to form the Victorian Football League (VFL). The VFL allowed open payment of players and reduced the number of competitors on the field from 20 per side to 18.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Back