Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that Richmond's brief moment of success in 44 years is over and they have returned to being Richmond it's quite easy to settle this debate:

All time record.jpg

Watch all the 17thmond flogs jump off the tuggers bandwagon and into Good Guys to buy their specially-designed, membership-ticket-melting microwave ovens. Time to buy stock in electrical goods!
microwave GIF

Can’t wait for Holmes to be your best player. I think you’ll break your 44 year drought record 🤣
Geelong are 3rd. 17thmond are… well, 17th and rattling the tin cans in the hope of getting their dump renovated.

I understand why you don’t want to face the real world but the sooner you do it the sooner you’ll… nah, forget about it. You’re doomed either way :)

P.S. How’s your new gun recruit Steely ‘Dildo’ Green going?

At least Collingwood fans stick around through the lean times, I guess 🌈
But Tigers go from top to very bottom so Pies fans have never experienced drops like that.

It knocks you around as a supporter.

Collingwood favoured in the media but Richmond tend to get more negativity in the media.

That helps the outside perception of the two teams even though our culture has been a benchmark.

Last edited:
But Tigers go from top to very bottom so Pies fans have never experienced drops like that.

It knocks you around as a supporter.

Collingwood favoured in the media but Richmond tend to get more negativity in the media.

That helps the outside perception of the two teams even though our culture has been a benchmark.
A benchmark for what?

Almost getting the covid season shut down because Richmond's captain is a ****ing cuckold.

Complaining about having to play at Marvel occasionally

Getting into punch-ons at a kebab store

Getting involved in aggravated burglary proceedings

Etc etc

The only reason this thread should remain open is for shits and giggles. Collingwood is a considerably bigger club than Richmond. Essendon is second and Carlton is third.

The only reason this thread should remain open is for shits and giggles. Collingwood is a considerably bigger club than Richmond. Essendon is second and Carlton is third.
To be fair when Richmond are in an all time great period, and Carlton and Essendom in all time slumps, then the tiges look second biggest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve never won a flag and you probably never will. You were gifted a goal and a draw by a dire umpiring decision. You are the very poor and inconsequential cousin of West Coast.

Uh......I'm not a Fremantle supporter.

But also Collingwood were gifted a goal for a dodgy free kick after a Fremantle player retaliated against some dirty Collingwood player

Richmond's supporter base includes some absolute nuffies like Aristotle Pickett and Triggered Tiger, with some redeeming supporters like the avoca drover and Feraligatr

Collingwood has absolute nuffies like Spreaders and Flogging It Is The Win with some redeemng supporters like Iskender Time and uh....Cyclops occasionally.
Pistol Night was the other Collingflog I was thinking of as a redeeming supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Back