List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah, Ive heard a lot about these private school games. I've always been curious.
Head out to a game. They’re … a cultural experience.

Every single time something happened the crowd reacted. Constant drums, trombones, etc. Flags were waving, chants going. Honestly, Hawthorn v North Melbourne would do well to invite them out for a game. Lots of booing, though and it’s not a great look for a school to jeer a kid lining up for goal, regardless of what colours he’s wearing.

Parents had many opinions about the game.

Give and go goal was a cracker. Certainly looks to have the athletic attributes.
Good to see he is playing up forward too. As a mid in this draft, you should be adding a second position to your string.
He won the agility test in the combine.

I dont think he's rated inside the top 30 even at this stage.
Its still currently top 40, prob still good chance he goes past that.

We want him to play well enough but not too well haha.

he is about to start school footy so we wont see him for a while.
So they havent changed the rules yet on the bidding Jen?

So they havent changed the rules yet on the bidding Jen?
There is no word atm. They are still doing the review of the whole thing.
Hopefully we find out in the next month or so.

But his oakleigh coach tells me, he'll be outside the top 40, especially when you consider all the mids in this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

46d2a0e753b7d4a0dbf8b268cde3334a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head out to a game. They’re … a cultural experience.

Every single time something happened the crowd reacted. Constant drums, trombones, etc. Flags were waving, chants going. Honestly, Hawthorn v North Melbourne would do well to invite them out for a game. Lots of booing, though and it’s not a great look for a school to jeer a kid lining up for goal, regardless of what colours he’s wearing.

Parents had many opinions about the game.
Doubt you were there champ

What did Kerr look like live? Going by the footage, he looks powerful.
He was bigger than most of his peers so yes, powerful. Maybe a little on the slower side, although the game wasn't played at a fast speed. For that context, clearly an inside midfielder as he could win the clearance and did so many times.

He was bigger than most of his peers so yes, powerful. Maybe a little on the slower side, although the game wasn't played at a fast speed. For that context, clearly an inside midfielder as he could win the clearance and did so many times.
Yeah, the highlights looked good. I wasnt sure the standard, but guess its all about having fun but playing at a good standard.
I think he used to be in the rowing team, which might explain his bigger upper shoulders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back