News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Put your bloody helmets on!

Agree with you on Langdon. I had him as a lock for the Norm Smith if Pies had have got the win in 2018. Not sure how Adams was ahead on everyone's voting.
It's a shame injury cruelled his career.
He could have been a latter day Jimmy Clement.

P.S. It's only in the nanny state that helmets are mandatory.

It's a shame injury cruelled his career.
He could have been a latter day Jimmy Clement.

P.S. It's only in the nanny state that helmets are mandatory.
Was half kidding. I don’t want to hear about them retiring with a brain injury.

View attachment 1539132

I don’t take much notice of Slobbo but good place for Moore in a top 50.
Yes it is only his opinion. He also tipped us to win the spoon this year. Really changed his tune though with his top 50. Has 7 pies players.

11 Darcy Moore
21 Jordan DeGoey
23 Jack Crisp
29 Scott Pendlebury
32 Brayden Maynard
46 Jeremy Howe
50 Nick Daicos

Yes it is only his opinion. He also tipped us to win the spoon this year. Really changed his tune though with his top 50. Has 7 pies players.

11 Darcy Moore
21 Jordan DeGoey
23 Jack Crisp
29 Scott Pendlebury
32 Brayden Maynard
46 Jeremy Howe
50 Nick Daicos
I think he's missing Tom Mitchell. Surely, surely, he is up there.

A lot of the time rankings of players is dependent on the team they are with. Very underrated players playing on a number of lower teams who always get overlooked. Touk Miller is still underrated and if he played for another side, would have won a Brownlow medal.

It is funny how many so called "experts" backed us in to finish last. But I guess they were assuming we'd fully collapse and trade out all of our stars. We didn't. We will be a lot better next year. That I'm nearly certain of.

11 Darcy Moore
21 Jordan DeGoey
23 Jack Crisp
29 Scott Pendlebury
32 Brayden Maynard
46 Jeremy Howe
50 Nick Daicos
I'm sure he wouldn't have been the only one who thought we would do poorly coming into 2022. No doubt he changed his tune quite quickly haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's missing Tom Mitchell. Surely, surely, he is up there.

A lot of the time rankings of players is dependent on the team they are with. Very underrated players playing on a number of lower teams who always get overlooked. Touk Miller is still underrated and if he played for another side, would have won a Brownlow medal.

It is funny how many so called "experts" backed us in to finish last. But I guess they were assuming we'd fully collapse and trade out all of our stars. We didn't. We will be a lot better next year. That I'm nearly certain of.
Mick Malthouse had the Tullamarine Bombers to win the flag 🤣. Senile fool

11 Darcy Moore
21 Jordan DeGoey
23 Jack Crisp
29 Scott Pendlebury
32 Brayden Maynard
46 Jeremy Howe
50 Nick Daicos
Compensation for him shafting Josh for GOTY and giving it to Sam Draper 😜jk. But Josh was robbed.

View attachment 1539132

I don’t take much notice of Slobbo but good place for Moore in a top 50.
The top 50 players compiled by a drunken idiot who has to supply print to fill a arse rag with anything from a list on another website, with just enough names changed to "raise some discussion".

Robbo's job is like eating butter.

Will Kelly has signed for one year - it's his last chance!

Compensation for him shafting Josh for GOTY and giving it to Sam Draper 😜jk. But Josh was robbed.
Howey getting robbed of Mark Of The Year to Daniher was the biggest farce of the fan voting system. Daniher's mark was something a 78 year old with a ruck practice bag could have taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back