List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After he was one of the few best for North last night, you reckon Ben McKay is worth a look? He could be the next defensive replacement we need. He’s only 24 as well.

Anyone else heard a rumour Grundy gets traded to the Power on a pay cut to be closer with family?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn’t have one.
I literally said rumour. Facebook, Instagram, etc. I asked the question if anyone else had heard what I had. If I wanted to mislead I would've said, there's a whisper going around that ... according to. BigFooty has got lots of different streams and therefore, was trying to find out if someone else had heard this inkling. 7afl put up a mock trade but it was woeful. So before you point the finger ...

I literally said rumour. Facebook, Instagram, etc. I asked the question if anyone else had heard what I had. If I wanted to mislead I would've said, there's a whisper going around that ... according to. BigFooty has got lots of different streams and therefore, was trying to find out if someone else had heard this inkling. 7afl put up a mock trade but it was woeful. So before you point the finger ...
Point the finger? I literally said you don’t have a source, you just confirmed you don’t have a source, and now somehow I’m the one in the wrong?

You didn't even provide who spread this rumour to you

Bad trade but it would be nice to take one of their good or younger forwards.
How is a tall forward + a first round pick for Grundy a bad trade? I’d definitely consider it tbh.

If I were recruiting team I'd be having a look at Darcy Fogarty from the crows. Yes he's been out of form this year but I reckon he would slot in nicely in our forward line and give us a bit more of a presence up there?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back