List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s pretty speculative, and seems like the opposite of Melbournes public stance of he won’t be traded.

Why would Melbourne do a salary dump when they have no cap issues and have no players wanting to come to their club that would cause said issues?

That is the problem when you have too many Geelong apologists in the media. Listening to Josh Jenkins waffle about GEELONG made me physically ill. "Oliver may have to take a pay cut off f he wants to get to Geelong". Then Barrett chimes along the little ones in f the its very common for other clubs to pay some of the salary of another player.

Yet, not one of these media f wits mentioned that when it came to Grundy and Treloar. You would have thought we were the only club that ever paid for a player to play for another club.

Are these muppets on kick backs from the cats?

Yeah if you break it down you have a bloke coming off an ACL and a bloke coming off a 3 month Mad Monday last offf season. Not exactly home run trade targets
Baz is even more of a risk than just the knee. He was a disinterested bloke deciding whether or not this footy lark was for him the season before doing his knee.

I'd love us to add them or Stringer, in the same who that others want us to add the blue sky potential of draftees, but it could all go to shit. There's a mug punter element to it.

That is the problem when you have too many Geelong apologists in the media. Listening to Josh Jenkins waffle about GEELONG made me physically ill. "Oliver may have to take a pay cut off f he wants to get to Geelong". Then Barrett chimes along the little ones in f the its very common for other clubs to pay some of the salary of another player.

Yet, not one of these media f wits mentioned that when it came to Grundy and Treloar. You would have thought we were the only club that ever paid for a player to play for another club.

Are these muppets on kick backs from the cats?
And they have Whateley Russell Hudson commentating for them

I’m not sure id be comfortable with Bartel either as footy boss

Baz is even more of a risk than just the knee. He was a disinterested bloke deciding whether or not this footy lark was for him the season before doing his knee.

I'd love us to add them or Stringer, in the same who that others want us to add the blue sky potential of draftees, but it could all go to shit. There's a mug punter element to it.
His form drop off and rumours of him wanting out of the Kennel coincided with his Cotton On deal - go figure

You know what would really improve this place? Posters who have repeatedly said that the Schultz trade was bad telling us again that the Schultz trade was bad.
Repeat Say That Again GIF by Digital Pratik

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back