Preview Collingwood vs Geelong Match(day) Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrates to the Pies on a super game. As my 2nd side I really enjoyed how good this team is.

What I am here for is I think it is time for an Australian team to adopt the Liverpool theme song during a game "Never walk alone". Listening to the Pie fans chant collingwood was great. I am not a soccer fan but when 60,000 people are singing that song it is incedible. As Australia's greatest sports club I think this song should be sung at Pie games. Just go to u-tube and have a listen to the passion from the Liverpool or now from the Celtic Football club.

Watch the clip and pretend it is black and white scarfes being held out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7xvegPH_Lw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Milburn was.

Milburn twice noticeably, Selwood was alright and only tried it on once mostly he was just trying to genuinely slip tackles. Luke Ball was slipping tackles like that all night before he went off. I hate it when players play for the free like Milburn was but the rules there to be exploited I guess. It's achieving the opposite of it's intended purpose with guys putting themselves in danger to win a free. Another rule not well thought through.

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.

Did that just happen?

That was staggering, we were like a bulldozer running over baby kittens, it would have been hard to watch for anyone who is not a Collingwood fan.

Now we are in the big one, 8 days rest, and only the one or two real injury concerns (Davis and Ball).

It's on, we are now 8 days from the dream, NOW I'M NERVOUS.:):D

GO YOU MAGPIES.:thumbsu::D

It was a bit but you must admit you guys have lost some games you have dominated just because you couldn't put the ball through the two middle sticks.

Yeah Early in the Season but no of Lately.

Don't Count Hawks game as they where not trying very hard

gee.. can both teams lose this game please?

I meant this to be against the Cats, sheesh.

(crikey, had to go to Page 10 of the Threads list just to find the match day game Vs g-town. you fellas been having a field day here the past week)

Good luck next weekend (but go Saints)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back