Game Day Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles on Saturday 31st of July 2021 @TBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on mids. Yeo, Kelly, Gaff, Sheed and Reddon. Nothing from them really.
Kelly has tried hard today. I think Redden has been ok as well. I'll give you the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look at simmo. you flipping imbecile celebrating a goal which was 50-50, crippa takes a selfish root yet again and does not kick it to NN.decides to take low margin option outside 50 which he luckily converts. I want Pies to win 10 goals plus so it makes our decision easier. play an active coach to crack at finals. Simmo should not be coaching come next week. pack your bags.

Board: Redden, Gaff, Sheed. Never in the same side please!
Board: Redden probs leading our B@F
Ins: Redden
Board: We are the worse midfield int he AFL! WTF is going on!

But also

Board: Shuey, Yeo, Kelly. Never in the same side, we lose 23.6% of the time this has been tried!

Who the **** knows with this team, personally its just all between the ears for mine, with a fair amount of insipid coaching thrown into the mix as well.

Fold the club still our best option.

Lol we're talking about him putting in a shift.

He's a mediocre player, but he gives his all every time he's out there. To say anything otherwise is plain wrong.
Yeah, Langdon has also had a reasonable game so far under the circumstances.

LOL commentators saying when you are hot. Pies ain't hot, we are frozen. This bottom team like north. We have a big problem with leadership both on and off field. Simmo needs to go. I am sorry but players no longer seem to be playing for him. you don't have 18 players go cold due to form. it is not form. it is something else. change the whole thing, please.

we are literally playing like we are 19th on the ladder. there is only 18 teams. get rid of Simmo and his crew please. bring in a tough nut.

Yup spot on this has convinced me that change needs to happen....

clarko is available go for him

we will still have the same players next year...if simmo is in charge it wont improve

we need a change

these players are cowards hurns 300 and this is what they produce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back