Collingwood's new sponsorship deals

Remove this Banner Ad

Charmo19

Rookie
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Word has it that collingwood are going to be approached by 2 new companies to sponsor them this week................................................................................................
KLEENEX for their tears and SORBENT for the S***s that Eddies got now.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p

Originally posted by Charmo19
Word has it that collingwood are going to be approached by 2 new companies to sponsor them this week................................................................................................
KLEENEX for their tears and SORBENT for the S***s that Eddies got now.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p

Hahahaha.........ok - a little funny!

I actually missed tonights game........spent the evening at a school function - a whole 1klm from the Gabba yet AFL is a dirty word at the school!.....

Dad was sposed to keep us updated with scores from home- but he forgot..............can't say I wasn't overjoyed at the least with the result! Must be the first time in years I was happy to come home and find the final result without any updated scores during the game!

Re: Re: Collingwood's new sponsorship deals

Originally posted by Danni
Hahahaha.........ok - a little funny!

..............can't say I wasn't overjoyed at the least with the result! Must be the first time in years I was happy to come home and find the final result without any updated scores during the game!

Aw shucks...........the poor old Pies lose another GF.

How tragic:D

No-mo Malthouse and Unlucky Eddie will no doubt find a conspiracy theory to blame it all on.

Originally posted by L-Nizzy
Hey hey hey, I've got something equally witty for everyone!

*ahem*

Hey Lions, keep practising that accepting handouts from the AFL stuff!

You're getting pretty good at it!

:rolleyes:
Oh boohoo have a cry can't ya take a joke? :rolleyes: :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To claim the Brisbane Lions as being Fitzroy, or even the Bears, is laughable.

Fitzroy and the Bears combined to form the Brisbane Lions. I would have thought most football supporters would have known that, although, I guess if you're new to the game I can let you off just this once.

What I think is "laughable" is the fact that people who never supported either club consider themselves experts on the matter. It's almost as humourous as the suggestion of a Collingwood supporter with an education.

and such great recruiters look after last years granny and they were flogged by keating what did eddie and his goons do preseason,sign a ruckman naaaaa get another midfielder and what happens flogged in the ruck again another gig as bridesmades !!! ohh so cleaver pies.
if all you pies have to throw at the lions are cracks about fitzroy then its a long cold season boys !!

Ignorance is bliss for some isn't it?

I and a few others on here would be quite happy to educate you on the history and make-up of our great club.

While our new club, the "Brisbane Bears-Fitzroy Australian Football Club"(trading as the Brisbane Lions) was formed in 1997, its' antecedents were formed as far back as 1883.

I don't give a rats clacker about Fitzroy, and therefore don't care enough to argue. Cheers.

Don't you mean "don't know enough to argue" ?

In other words you know your original statement.....

......was a load of garbage.

I don't give a rats clacker about Fitzroy, and therefore don't care enough to argue. Cheers. :cool:

So what was the point in your comment in the first place then? Or have you just changed your tune after being put back in your box (or Smith St. gutter, rather).

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood's new sponsorship deals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back