Collins is in the squad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, seriously. What is your (BF Tiger's fans) conception of Andy Collins?

Can't quite understand the content of this thread, call me stupid lol. I haven been keeping much of an eye on him at BF.

I'm good mates with him from school, and have played footy with him. He's no J. Selwood who i also know fairly well inside and outside of football, but i reckon he's got fantastic skills and is also very fit + has a tonne of gutso, but struggles in the height and weight category.

i talk to him some weeks about how he's goingm but just want to know seriously what you think of him and why?

Cheers

can someone fill me in on andy i know next to nothing about him only that TT is in love with him...is he really that good...is he better than cotchin whats going on

Ok, seriously. What is your (BF Tiger's fans) conception of Andy Collins?

Can't quite understand the content of this thread, call me stupid lol. I haven been keeping much of an eye on him at BF.

I'm really good mates with him from school, and have played a lot of footy with him. He's no J. Selwood who i also know fairly well inside and outside of football, but i reckon he's got fantastic skills and is also very fit + has a tonne of gutso, but struggles in the height and weight category.

i talk to him most weeks about how he's goingm but just want to know seriously what you think of him and why?

Cheers

He's become a cult hero on this forum but at the same time been getting better and better as a player, which has been very amusing for the forum and very surprising for some who were getting angry at the "joke."

I dont know what I think of him except he was always a great get so late in the draft and he could develop into a very handy player.

And dare I say it, no he is not better than Cotchin.

He's become a cult hero on this forum but at the same time been getting better and better as a player, which has been very amusing for the forum and very surprising for some who were getting angry at the "joke."

I dont know what I think of him except he was always a great get so late in the draft and he could develop into a very handy player.

And dare I say it, no he is not better than Cotchin.

Yes I was one who was angry with the jokes! But tigertroy I take back all those bad things I said towards you! GO COLLO!

Andy Collins is just a late speculation draft pick with work ethic and football smarts that has and will take a while to develope. He has been the forgotton man on our list because he just goes about his footy with no fan fair and had trouble with injury last year not to mention there where and are others before him (Connors & Edwards). I only saw him play TAC Cup and was delighted when I saw him drafted to Richmond so late. I thought he'd be a chance if they let him fill out. I don't think he'll let any one down its great to see him knocking on the door especially while we are playing well.

Sorry to put a bit of logic to this thread but Collins is in the squad just in case someone doesn't come up for Sunday. Joel and Jacko will play today for Coburg (they need the game time), where Andy will miss because of numbers. He is the best/most advanced of the rest in the ressies who play on sunday and will therefore be the option for a late change if needed or will head off to the Coburg game when we know that there will be no change.

Final Squad for the match.

RICHMOND
B: King, Thursfield, Newman
HB: McMahon, Polak, Moore
C: Deledio, Tuck, Richardson
HF: White, Schulz, Tambling
F: Brown, Riewoldt, Edwards
FOLL: Simmonds, Johnson, Foley
I/C from: McGuane, Hyde, Pattison, Morton,
Emerg: Collins, Jackson, Bowden
No Change

Final Squad for the match.

RICHMOND
B: King, Thursfield, Newman
HB: McMahon, Polak, Moore
C: Deledio, Tuck, Richardson
HF: White, Schulz, Tambling
F: Brown, Riewoldt, Edwards
FOLL: Simmonds, Johnson, Foley
I/C from: McGuane, Hyde, Pattison, Morton,
Emerg: Collins, Jackson, Bowden
No Change
Nice work RT.
No change is a good thing IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

king is vital i think he generates run and takes on players which inspires the team if he got dropped or injured we would need someone to step up

Remove this Banner Ad

Collins is in the squad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back