Combined Freo v Cats; Freo are a disgrace threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Anyone watching the Freo Cats game?

campbell said:
Tim Gossagem Jason bennet and Mr Wilson are ALL West Coast supporters.

You should here them on Derby matches.
You need a big bucket.

they are loving this, the cats winning.
Gossage hates Eagles , he supports Dockers more than them anyway.

Gooseage even had a St Kilda scarf on when I had the misfortune to turn on his crappy little footy show the other week, and he's always been fairly open about what team he supports. Lachy Reid (his offsider on the Western Front) is a Dockers supporter.

You can try to make Gossage out to be some sort of parochial WA boy, but it doesn't hold water.

They were talking some serious rubbish during the 3rd quarter with their constant pumping up of Freo during the 3rd quarter. Every 30 seconds they kept saying how the Dockers were dominating play and right back in the contest.

Somehow this doesn't cohere with a quarter that saw constant ineptitude from Freo and them being outscored 3 goals to 0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with McPharlin. Supposebly had heaps of potential but has done hardly anything this year. I've got him in my dream team and he is giving me nothing.

We are a Disgrace

Im appalled, shocked and appalled.

Here's a man and a squad claiming this game to be a "Mini Final" and they perform like that. Well done to the Cats. Well planned, well played.

But where is the heart, where is the passion we cling to as a saving grace.

No heart, no discipline, no guts.

Im staying on, but change has to occur, Schammer? How does he get a game each week?

Heres an idea, stay with this spine.

Haddrill
Johnson
Pav
Macca

Stick with it put a rocket into them and show some faith when they get behind.

Leave Peake and Carr, Move Mundy into the play to add that class to the last disposal.

Its not hard, Intensity, as a minimum needs to lift 100 percent.

Lets hope we improve, for everyone's sake.

Re: We are a Disgrace

ahh cheers......and to think i almost had money on fremantle in a multi bet...lucky the common sense took over

Well yes after todays performce you are right. But dont dispair. Mark Harvey should be in charge next season and we shall see what he can do. Freo dont have the worst like. Could just be the way they are coached. Or I could be so wrong and you dispair.

Ricketts said:
You were beaten by a quality side. These things happen. At least you didn't lose to Essendon or Richmond or something.

No offence mate, but your not a quality side, a quality side wouldnt have lost to any side when they are up by 9 goasl deep into the third term, quality sides dont lose 6 out of 7 games in a row.

But, scary as that is, you are a far better side than ours, oh little bit of a laugh, just read what was on Dockerland, finally some truth :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Combined Freo v Cats; Freo are a disgrace threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back