Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Freo v Cats Sat Aug 10th 4:35 AEST/2:35pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we are getting a boring finals series. Will take a break from footy
Starting now
Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Let’s hope so. Most insufferable mob of supporters on BigFooty at the moment.
I wouldn't speak up given Cats supporters have set an elimination final exit as "par" this season while you have spent large parts of it boasting how Carlton are the best side in it.

Edit: you mean Freo supporters? Well the point about your own chest beating stands.

I wouldn't speak up given Cats supporters have set an elimination final exit as "par" this season while you have spent large parts of it boasting how Carlton are the best side in it.

I was referring to Freo supporters fyi. Could not care less about Geelong ones.

I find your posts mostly objective. Particularly against Dan so well done.

Rhys Stanley destroys the million dollar man Luke Jackson Purple7x08_24.

Good game though, a bit more composure early and late and Freo would have had that IMO. Or a better ruckman.
Jackson isn't really a ruckman, but it wasn't as dominating as you would have us believe. He won by a bit.

We don't know how to make the right decisions in high pressure situations. The play on from Omera was so dumb. The long kick inside 50 had to go to the boundary line.

I was referring to Freo supporters fyi. Could not care less about Geelong ones.

I find your posts mostly objective. Particularly against Dan so well done.
Edited. I figured with the odd Carlton/Geelong hostility it was directed our way, but Freo/Carlton also have a "thing" this year it seems.

Fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson isn't really a ruckman, but it wasn't as dominating as you would have us believe. He won by a bit.

We don't know how to make the right decisions in high pressure situations. The play on from Omera was so dumb. The long kick inside 50 had to go to the boundary line.
Serong was unbelievable.

If you took Serong out, and Geelong converted their easy chances - the Cats would've won by 8 goals plus.

Jackson isn't really a forward either, so you are paying a lot for a player who isn't a ruck or a forward.

True on the decision-making IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Freo v Cats Sat Aug 10th 4:35 AEST/2:35pm WST (OS)

Back