Bluetopia

Debutant
Oct 1, 2007
Alaska (In an IGLOO)
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man U
Awesome news for all you tigers fans the rumor mill is running red hot that Paul Bulluss, Stuart Wigney, Micheal (ablett kicked a lazy 14) Laffy, Brett "the birdman" evans, Lionel proctor, David (to boost the ruck stocks) honeybunn....New Captain: Richard (greatest #1 pick ever)Lounder, Vice Captain: Brad Gwilliam and new Coach: Greg Hutchinson. With all these boom inclusions next year you'll be marching all the way to the FLAG.

GO TIGERS

Breaking news, also, Johnny Mrakov, Terry Keys and Andrew Underwood have been touted as possible returns.
Cain Ackland is still on your list. So are the o'Hopeless brothers. Ryan Houlihan anyone? Jason Saddington. Jordan Russell.
Stones...glasshouses...that sort of thing.

Cain Ackland is still on your list. So are the o'Hopeless brothers. Ryan Houlihan anyone? Jason Saddington. Jordan Russell.
Stones...glasshouses...that sort of thing.

LMAO....tugg old pal, i read the initial post and the first thing that came to mind was the name Cain Ackland....couldnt be bothered posting it, then i see you couldnt resist. ;)

Awesome news for all you tigers fans the rumor mill is running red hot that Paul Bulluss, Stuart Wigney, Micheal (ablett kicked a lazy 14) Laffy, Brett "the birdman" evans, Lionel proctor, David (to boost the ruck stocks) honeybunn....New Captain: Richard (greatest #1 pick ever)Lounder, Vice Captain: Brad Gwilliam and new Coach: Greg Hutchinson. With all these boom inclusions next year you'll be marching all the way to the FLAG.

GO TIGERS

Mmmmm...
So I reckon it went a bit like this for you this morning.

You woke up neglected and felt like you needed to be smacked
Dusted off the crusty old Gimp costume, used a large tub of Vaseline to help squeeeeeze yourself into it
Sat down at the stained keyboard and tapped out some bullshit thread on the Tigers board to attract the anger
I see you have remaoned logged on watching for the replies and the excitement builds...

So how's it working out for you there? :confused:

gay_thread.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming out of retirement!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back