Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

He is. So why waste time listening to him?
Yeh have said this too.

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

My 4 part plan to deal with toxic media people:
  1. Don't engage with their content
  2. Refer Rule 1
  3. If you must, don't quote or link to their content
  4. If you must, refer to them only by name, no nicknames or endearing references

Yeh have said this too.

2. Refer Rule 1
  4. If you must, refer to them only by name, no nicknames or endearing references
Exactly.

Yeh have said this too.

2. Refer Rule 1
5. Don’t acknowledge when they eventual make a reasonable point.

I dont like Barrett's views at the best of times as he just gives us a tough time no matter what but in all honestly listening to his latest take if we are all honest he is pretty spot on this time. Its hard to argue with what he says in this podcast when we have been poor for so long with minimum improvement over 5 years. His take on Hawthorn winning more games after round 5 this year than we have won over the last 5 years is damning and his stats on Clarko's last 85 games at North and Hawthorn is pretty bleak. Just sayin

I dont like Barrett's views at the best of times as he just gives us a tough time no matter what but in all honestly listening to his latest take if we are all honest he is pretty spot on this time. Its hard to argue with what he says in this podcast when we have been poor for so long with minimum improvement over 5 years. His take on Hawthorn winning more games after round 5 this year than we have won over the last 5 years is damning and his stats on Clarko's last 85 games at North and Hawthorn is pretty bleak. Just sayin

I agree. While I’m very optimistic about:

• the quality we’ve added during this trade period
  • a true second year (even though it’s third) for clarko to sink his teeth into
  • another year into the likes of Wardlaw etc

… the fact remains that our culture has been poor, key people at our organisation have very low/minimal expectations of the team and standards around the place have run a distant second place behind everyone “feeling good about themselves” and just being happy to be there.

Even if we had 12 administrations in 5 years, as a North supporter I expect spirit, grit, never-say-die and belief.

The hawks stat is damning. We can’t defend that. If we’re even somewhat relevant as a proud organisation, that can’t be defended.

So Damo - punchable head, whiny voice he might have, negative Nancy naysayer he might be.. at this stage, he’s got a point

Dodgy arseholes always add in something reasonable to suck people in.
The Wreck-Em Ralphy specialty. Says a couple of nice things about your club, but sticks the knife in at any chance to suit the Richmond narrative..

Trade time he pushes the Rioli and Baker are worth 2 x first rounders each narrative to try to fleece GC and Freo but pick 2 is only worth a couple of late firsts going back the other way lol..

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back