Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo was one of my favourites back in the day. An unlikely type to play AFL, let alone 300 games and captain a club - during one of the hardest periods to be at North. Absolute shinboner.
Then to become a premiership coach - excellent.
I think the West Coast gig both matured and knackered him in the last couple years.
His appearance last night wasn’t unwatchable, I just thought he’d have some awesome retorts and barbs and would suit that show. For some reason I thought his dryness would throw Molloy and Pangs’ ribbings back to them with interest, but it never really happened.

Ah well. I wish him well for the future.

To be fair, this sentence is basically permanently applicable to any statement/action made by Kennett that revolves around the management/running of something
He’s obviously blown away that he hasn’t been credited for Hawthorn’s success this year.

In Kennett’s defense though, he is a wan$er of the highest order.

Hardwired to make everything about himself. Embarrassing.

He’s obviously blown away that he hasn’t been credited for Hawthorn’s success this year.

In Kennett’s defense though, he is a wan$er of the highest order.

Hardwired to make everything about himself. Embarrassing.
Can confirm this sense of entitlement. The type who expects silver service because of his stature.
Kennett couldn't wait 5 mins for a haircut at a place that has no appointments. Heard he's a cheapskate as well.

Can confirm this sense of entitlement. The type who expects silver service because of his stature.
Kennett couldn't wait 5 mins for a haircut at a place that has no appointments. Heard he's a cheapskate as well.
You spelt miserable campaigner entirely incorrectly 👍

And I cringe whenever I watch most of them play. Hopefully Zane reaches his potential but regardless an elite small forward was exactly what we needed. So he's kind of right.
If we had drafted Watson, after 1 ordinary game, the headline would have been....
Roos waste pick 4 on midget forward pocket who cant play anywhere else on the ground and Zane Duursma future Hawk star takes mark of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So.... its forever going to be:

Wasted #2 on Colby (vs Reid)
Wasted #4 on Dursma (vs Wiz)

Media circle-jerk for the ages...
Nah McKercher is a superstar and will arguably be better than Reid. Duursma was a risk as selecting Watson would’ve been.

He was trash the first 15 rounds or so. When hawks were flying he started to produce. He would’ve been trash for us the whole season. How about revisiting this in 5 years, not after 2 or 3 good games.. these media people are flogs
Trash? Lol

Must be a NM BF cope mechanism as he was pretty bloody consistent all season, he just converted much better in the latter half of the year.

I mean, there's bullshit then there is BF type bullshit where all good players are instantly shit if they played for us - just because.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back