Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe my point hasn't been explained, watto is going very well, I'm just a fan of BGZ and I'm sticking up for him.
I rate Zane highly, too, but it doesn't excuse Watto playing a position of far greater need compared to another medium fwd...

I'm hoping he'll transition to a goal kicking winger, but Zane could be anything in '26/'27. That's the difference for me - Watto would have made us better instantly, that's all.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently Brad Scott wrecked Damo in a New York pub about 10 years ago and he has never recovered.

On Pixel 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
not apparently. it happened. They covered it on The Sounding Board pod a few years ago. It was Hutchy and Damo at a bar in NYC with both Scott brothers around Halloween. Damo left covered in fake cobwebs after the tussle.

I.wont stop being angry about Boomer until Pendlebury retires short of his games record
that's a bit odd to expend so much negative energy on something that is completely outside your control.

(I think I just described life as a watcher of North games).

Atomic wedgie that still burns
anger management GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The good news is, you'll get to 450 games and light up Marvel once again."

"The bad news is, your son will watch from the stands."
Boomer is a competitor, he'll push him out of the way I reckon. :thumbsu:

A lot of you guys said it was an overreaction complaining about having corns and clark MC that north event…

Ah, did you see how he was able to bring the Hawthorn and Port final into a Clarkson comparison?

A lot of you guys said it was an overreaction complaining about having corns and clark MC that north event…

Ah, did you see how he was able to bring the Hawthorn and Port final into a Clarkson comparison?
The Clarkson comparison was because of Hodge and Lewis’ comments. He also showed Malthouse and Sheedy etc.

The Clarkson comparison was because of Hodge and Lewis’ comments. He also showed Malthouse and Sheedy etc.
Yeah, of course. But it was super condescending - especially when bringing up the wall punching.
So instead of focusing on the afl, port and hawks, he wanted to shift the comparison to Clarkson because of Hodge and Lewis’s views and comments? Just let there comments go instead of fighting a pointless fight

Got a sick feeling pies will extend him again next year purely to get that record….
And it would serve us right thanks to Scott. Had a least another year in him. At the time people were saying his record will never be beaten but I know it will be. Another season or two would have put it out of reach. We dont have many records and he was still playing decent footy. Another stuff up in the last 8 years

And it would serve us right thanks to Scott. Had a least another year in him. At the time people were saying his record will never be beaten but I know it will be. Another season or two would have put it out of reach. We dont have many records and he was still playing decent footy. Another stuff up in the last 8 years
Totally agree with you.

The only bright side to this particular debacle, from memory, is that we got LDU as a result.

The frustration isn't about Wizard v XD, it's about our inability to source a small forward.

How dare you besmirch Phoenix Spicer, Jack Mahony, Gordon Narrier, Robin Nahas, Blake Drury, Cooper Harvey, Kayne Turner, etc.

Totally agree with you.

The only bright side to this particular debacle, from memory, is that we got LDU as a result.
There's a domino effect involved in this, the changes of which we can't possibly predict, but I'd take the gamble of not doing that 2016 cleanout, not falling so far in 2017, and not getting LDU, in hope that it doesn't contribute to... the situation that is whatever the **** you'd call the last five years

Yeah, of course. But it was super condescending - especially when bringing up the wall punching.
So instead of focusing on the afl, port and hawks, he wanted to shift the comparison to Clarkson because of Hodge and Lewis’s views and comments? Just let there comments go instead of fighting a pointless fight
Agree Ken and Ginni should have been the focus but Kane wont let their comments go when they were coached by a coach who is renowned for his emotions spilling over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back