Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

not apparently. it happened. They covered it on The Sounding Board pod a few years ago. It was Hutchy and Damo at a bar in NYC with both Scott brothers around Halloween. Damo left covered in fake cobwebs after the tussle.
Good old Brads, doing what he does best - punching down. It's the * way.

How dare you besmirch Phoenix Spicer, Jack Mahony, Gordon Narrier, Robin Nahas, Blake Drury, Cooper Harvey, Kayne Turner, etc.
Have to say Nahas is the odd man out in that group. I distinctly remember his toe helped us a fair bit in 2015. Didn't have a stellar career but he could play.

Have to say Nahas is the odd man out in that group. I distinctly remember his toe helped us a fair bit in 2015. Didn't have a stellar career but he could play.

Plus all the quality dick jokes.

Seriously though, you're spot on - his pace was a big plus for the forward line back then. I swear, at times he was so quick it almost seemed like he was running on an extra leg out there.

Talking of small forwards in the post-2000 era with impressive packages who could play.....

182392812b44359673049176aba39286

Quality footballer. Sadly....nay, tragically....a career cruelled by injury.

I wonder what Ed is doing these days? I wonder that pretty much every waking minute of every day but today I decided to post about it. I guess when the restraining order expires in 2027 I'll finally be able to answer my own question.

Talking of small forwards in the post-2000 era with impressive packages who could play.....

I wonder what Ed is doing these days? I wonder that pretty much every waking minute of every day but today I decided to post about it. I guess when the restraining order expires in 2027 I'll finally be able to answer my own question.
More importantly, a trail blazer for NMFC alumni to move into reality TV...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

What was that comben story on the news about Ivanhoe? A football club without football?

He probably got the idea playing for north. We are just a social club with some very happy and satisfied members (the players, not us members I mean). Even despite being a laughing stock on the field. Our superfund scheme is also very popular and effective at attracting new members.

Clarko mentioned in his b&f interview, that our playing group rated as one of the most content in some afl survey.
Pretty much says it all.

What was that comben story on the news about Ivanhoe? A football club without football?

He probably got the idea playing for north. We are just a social club with some very happy and satisfied members (the players, not us members I mean). Even despite being a laughing stock on the field. Our superfund scheme is also very popular and effective at attracting new members.

Clarko mentioned in his b&f interview, that our playing group rated as one of the most content in some afl survey.
Pretty much says it all.

I appreciate that you're probably shooting for sarcasm or cynicism or something, but it's not about the players being content with themselves. It's an AFLPA survey as I understand it and it's about working conditions and the club environment. It's something we rated poorly at until quite recently and it impacts upon the ability to attract quality support staff and coaches, as well as free agents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I often think of him when a disposal goes astray.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back