Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, the channel 7 AFL commentary team are only rivaled by the channel 9 NRL commentary team in terms of cringe factor. It's pathetic and an embarrassment to all concerned.

And of course we know Taylor is being booted as he's lost his protector, but the Hutchinson crew are being brought across so next year will be scraping a new low in terms of TV coverage of AFL football.
Thankfully this year was the last time those with Fox/Kayo have to put up with them outside of the GF.

There was no bigger comedown than watching the build up to a big Friday or Saturday night game and then they’d cut to the action where you’d get the first utterances from BT, JB or Darce and realise this is what you’d be putting up with.

Wrecking Ball Tour? I was there too. GA at the front. Tom Morello was on that tour. Great show.

Mid section Level 2; it was a weird show with the lights coming up for the last 6 or so songs; front row GA for 2015 and 2017

Mid section Level 2; it was a weird show with the lights coming up for the last 6 or so songs; front row GA for 2015 and 2017
I am pretty sure 2015 and 2017 were AAMI stadium... I was in GA for both. I love any Springsteen show. I loved the AAMI stadium shows, because I got to see Hunters and Collectors. Also got to see Springsteen and Eddie Vedder.....That was brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why haven't you drafted a key forward in the ND since 2019 with Comben?
Why do you only have a certain number on your draft board?
Why haven’t you been able to identify and the draft a key forward in the first two rounds since Aaron Black 15 years ago? Can you explain how this is a sufficient strategy for success?

Although I have never watched the show (other than the bits posted on this forum which are generally put up due to there being at least some NM relevance), a rumour going around is that Mark Robinson is leaving AFL360 has been posted on X...

Says a lot about our current on-field leaders when Harry Sheezel attends the NM Grand Final Breakfast...

Not really considering he was a speaker alongside Daicos for the day going to down the young stars path.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back