Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the show won’t be anywhere near as good without him.

But the show isn't much good now. You watch the first segment which is usually good, then flick through any self-promotion or the corny previews with Matt Nable, skip the ads of course, fast forward through the coaches or players (unless it's Clarko or a NMFC player which it very, very rarely is) which mostly turns into cliches or just relating to those clubs and go past anything that isn't footy related and you can watch the whole thing in 20min.

Hopefully, sacking Robbo is just step 1 in overhauling a matey, self-satisfied but tired format which hasn't changed in a decade. Otherwise they may as well have kept him.

Did anyone hear Cornhole this morning calling Harry Sheezel stupid for signing a long term contract, because you won't see Harley Reid doing it, guess what bozo, might be a small percentage, but money is not the be and end all for everyone, i hope his manager or the club demands an apology.

Did anyone hear Cornhole this morning calling Harry Sheezel stupid for signing a long term contract, because you won't see Harley Reid doing it, guess what bozo, might be a small percentage, but money is not the be and end all for everyone, i hope his manager or the club demands an apology.
No

The problem with trying to be controversial all the time is that eventually you never are and people just ignore you. Why bother responding to anything Cornes says? He'll just double down and appreciate the oxygen you're giving him. Best not argue with fools.

You know what he's like, why tune in?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back