Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

None have done as well as the Bulldogs, of the Victorian Clubs at least.
Ahhhh I agree, but thats still just a drop in the ocean compared to the northern states. The premiers have certainly reaped the rewards much much much more. They are dead set getting number 1 and plausibly number 15 for free in this years draft. Half their ****ing list is academy players.

The question is, why the **** are their academy players playing high level junior footy in our state?

What a ****ing sham.

Yes the dogs have reaped most benefit. But the call out needs to happen and it needs to stop.

A father son for example might want to play for their fathers club. Let the club that draft him reap the reward for a massive haul to get him there.

The whole thing hasn’t sat well with me when we were forced to take Luke Mcdonald

Mitch Cleary

@cleary_mitch
·
Follow
Breaking - Joe Daniher has retired from the AFL, age 30.Walks away from a lucrative final year of his contract for 2025.One of the best key forwards in the game. Arguably the best fwd/ruck.Also keeps the ‘flag team to never play another game together again’ streak alive

0_4V6R01_normal.jpg

Mitch Cleary

@cleary_mitch
Brisbane’s Joe Daniher is considering his AFL future after tomorrow’s Grand Final.It’s understood the 30-year-old has spoken to those close to him about whether he will play on in 2025.Daniher is contracted for next year@7NewsMelbourne

Glasshouses
Pot kettle black
…..How’s JHU going for ya…you know the inequities of the competition you speak so negatively about
HYPOCRITE
The previous flip handed them Sanders also.

Even better on f/s.

We were a more talented side than them back in the day - but they've thrown much better progeny.

Did anyone hear Cornhole this morning calling Harry Sheezel stupid for signing a long term contract, because you won't see Harley Reid doing it, guess what bozo, might be a small percentage, but money is not the be and end all for everyone, i hope his manager or the club demands an apology.
Corrney, you won’t see Reid do it because he doesn’t want to stay at WC long term!!!

He was given the arse.

Chose not to go in for the last show.

“Gerard Healy, Dermott (Brereton). Jack Riewoldt sent me a message, that was really nice. Jack was with us seven, eight years,” he said.

“Jordan Lewis, I haven’t heard from Jordan, that’s disappointing.”

Not a surprise, shit bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back