Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

We've had awful coaches, awful players, awful onfield leaders, awful administrators, awful recruiting staff, awful conditioning staff.

I think the awfulness is fairly well spread around Arden St. Not sure it's fair to pinpoint any one area of awful.

Awful Membership Dept and awful timeslots

Three pages of Noble
Three pages of JHF

Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

Why do l get the suspicious feeling this is another outside under table brown paper bags cotton on blocks of land feeling……can’t imagine why lm thinking that…
A small part of me respects how brazen they are about the whole thing.

Zero shits given.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

As long as the Uber Eats isn’t always McDonald’s or Hungry Jack’s, that’s not necessarily a bad thing - is it?
I Just going to assume this was the reason I wasn’t drafted and not my lack of height, skills or pace

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it takes $500,000 to shift a game someone should start a go fund me campaign so we can buy a game back to Melbourne. 25,000 people chipping in $20 and it gets done.
That's the irony. I'd happily pay an extra $100 a year to have 4 games back in Melbourne. In fact I'd pay more given I'd pony up for seating as well. I don't think there'd be 25,000 today though. Based on minimum attendances I'd say more around the 15k mark give or take - that's the base we need to build, but I don't see how continuing to devalue that base by parading around the country will ever achieve that.

A pick in the 60s would actually be low risk-high reward.

It is all well and good to say pick 1 should be this and that, but JHF never had those qualities. That is on us for drafting him.

So JHF says all the right things and we draft him at number one.

And he even sleeps in the North jumper because he loves the club so much.

Then when he gets to the club, he does the exact opposite....

And it's the club's fault?

Are you serious? Do you know what your talking about?

Because based on your logic, it is also the club's fault for drafting TT, when in the end he turned out to be a loose screw, unfit to wear the jumper. Were we supposed to have known that? Did the club not do it's due diligence?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back