8732watitdo

All Australian
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Someone help me out. Who was the guy calling the game that kept referring to Priddis as Luke Priddis? And why did he refer to Priddis as Luke?

I think he was refuring to Luke Priddis former Broncos player from a few years ago,I dont think it was anything sinister just a mistake.

I think he was refuring to Luke Priddis former Broncos player from a few years ago,I dont think it was anything sinister just a mistake.

Fair enough, it'd be okay if he did it once, but he did it about 4 or 5 times. I don't know what it is but something about him just annoys me.

I think you would be in agreement with most Lions fans,they dont like him either and he played for them or the Bears anyway.

When I watched the replay I noticed that Shuey was always nearby when he did it. Maybe he mashed the two together. Also did anyone hear Tony Shaw call Will Schofield, Adam Schofield. Got Adam Selwood and Big Will confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also used to host the Brisbane club show when Fox Footy had a show for each team every week. He sucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentator at Lion Eagles game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back