Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

I struggle to see how you can actually disagree with Darcy. The guy is a complete tool, but 16 years in and it has been pretty much nothing but pain. Anyway, the logical alternative for Warne Jr ... St Kilda ... possibly offers just as much pain.

So the fact that we've been shithouse for 17 seasons means that a kid who has recently become a Fremantle supporter with approximately another 60 years life expectancy left is in for "A life time of pain." ??

Gerard Whateley: I used to really like Den Cometti, but he's beginning to shit me. For my Commentary DT, I'm trading him out for Gerard.

It's a shame none of the networks have thrown enough cash at him to call games, great commentator.

Atleast a month ago he said on Offsiders that December Draw will win one of the Cups, was paying $9 Caulfield Cup and $15 Melbourne Cup at that stage and now goes into the CC tomorrow at almost even money and the shortest price favourite in years. :thumbsu:

It's a shame none of the networks have thrown enough cash at him to call games, great commentator.

Atleast a month ago he said on Offsiders that December Draw will win one of the Cups, was paying $9 Caulfield Cup and $15 Melbourne Cup at that stage and now goes into the CC tomorrow at almost even money and the shortest price favourite in years. :thumbsu:

I love him as a footy caller and he has wide range of knowledge on most sports.

But Jesus did he sook about us poaching Lyon.

I'll forgive him for that though as it is his passionate side that makes him a joy to listen to when calling a game.

Who would be your nightmare fantasy commentary team? (even if they arent current commentators)
Mine who would be : Luke Darcy 1st followed by Daylight then Kim Hagdorn.
A good team would be Percy Johnson, Bobby Maumill and the great Georgy G.

Percy and George would be at each others throats ...the game would be forgotten.

My dream team - Grybas, BT and Carey.

Nightmare - Luke Darcy, Tony Shaw and Robert Walls

Dream: BT, Leigh Matthews and Dennis. (Boris Langdon 1st emergency)

Nightmare: Walls, Dwayne Russell, Walls, Tony Shaw, Walls, Zempilas........ Did I mention WALLS ?

Eddie Macguire, the face of Foxtels AFL :(, I hope that doesn't happen. I am so looking forward to the Foxtel coverage next year and that would completely ruin it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Back