Competitions COMPETITION!!!! Must join this week!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

With only a couple of posters to tip we have the following:
Roos to win - 16
WCE to win - 16
1 draw

We also have a very good spread expect for 4 posters picking the same team and margin. Hopefully we don't have a 4 way tie for the lead after round 1!!!

I will post everyones tips tomorrow morning.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Well SB I will leave you with the final decision - if you are out you open the door for Lance Uppercut to sit at the table in the North forum and he is in but if you play he gets kicked out.

Help a *Bomber out or leave him out in the cold??

I see your dog mate Lance is having a good old time on the AFL board.

You're a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see your dog mate Lance is having a good old time on the AFL board.

You're a disgrace.

Well I can't view the main board so all is good. A person is not defined by who they support. But as you pulled out of this comp I am not sure why you are posting here. Great to have 40 Roo posters willing to man up and put a weekly prediction in. Being self proclaimed expert and having a poor understanding of the game is not very admirable.

After round 1 here is the ladder: Dan is out leader!! After sitting on the fence and picking a draw!!! Long way to go. I am very hung over so if I missed anyone just send me a friendly reminder and I will update.

CharlieMortdecai 3
Roopassion 5
Hotham 5
Wels Eicke 6
MC_Forward50 6
5 GB USB 6
Jay-Z 8
Jlind78 9
Davefromjerra 10
MMAPride Scott 11
Boneofshin 12
Chrissy 12
Tazza 12
Wellsfan 12
Big Easy 12
Roos_fanatic08 12
Chog 13
Blackshadow 13
Sickmick92 14
The duckfan 15
Roobound 15
Quivorir 15
ShinbonerBaz 16
Carlos Hernadas 16
Shermantor 17
Trooroo4life 18
Lance Uppercut 19
Lileasy 20
Benbanjo 21
Mufassa 23
Mordecai 26
Only Forwards 26
Compass 27
Saintly 31 30
Brett33 31
G0ther00s 33
Mazda 34
Naturally North 35
Snake Baker

Tips and margin:

Dan Draw
CharlieMortdecai Roos 1
Roopassion WCE 7
Hotham Roos 3
Wels Eicke Roos 4
MC_Forward50 WCE 8
5 GB USB Roos 4
Jay-Z WCE 10
Jlind78 WCE 11
Davefromjerra Roos 8
MMAPride Scott Roos 9
Boneofshin Roos 10
Chrissy WCE 14
Tazza Roos 10
Wellsfan WCE 14
Big Easy WCE 14
Roos_fanatic08 WCE 14
Chog Roos 11
Blackshadow Roos 11
Sickmick92 Roos 16
The duckfan Roos 13
Roobound WCE 17
Quivorir Roos 13
ShinbonerBaz Roos 18
Carlos Hernadas WCE 18
Shermantor Roos 19
Trooroo4life WCE 20
Lance Uppercut WCE 21
Lileasy WCE 22
Benbanjo WCE 23
Mufassa WCE 23
Mordecai WCE 28
Only Forwards Roos 24
Compass WCE 29
Saintly 31 WCE 32
Brett33 Roos 29
G0ther00s WCE 35
Mazda Roos 32
Naturally North Roos 33
Snake Baker MIA

Okay for the next two weeks I will be running this comp as Mufassa is unavailable due to his over exuberance of the Essendon loss. So PM me your tips or post them in this thread.

After round 1 here is the ladder: Dan is out leader!! After sitting on the fence and picking a draw!!! Long way to go. I am very hung over so if I missed anyone just send me a friendly reminder and I will update.

CharlieMortdecai 3
Roopassion 5
Hotham 5
Wels Eicke 6
MC_Forward50 6
5 GB USB 6
Jay-Z 8
Jlind78 9
Davefromjerra 10
MMAPride Scott 11
Boneofshin 12
Chrissy 12
Tazza 12
Wellsfan 12
Big Easy 12
Roos_fanatic08 12
Chog 13
Blackshadow 13
Daveo Plonk 13
Sickmick92 18
The duckfan 15
Roobound 15
Quivorir 15
ShinbonerBaz 16
Carlos Hernadas 16
Shermantor 17
Trooroo4life 18
Lance Uppercut 19
Lileasy 20
Benbanjo 21
Mufassa 23
Mordecai 26
Only Forwards 26
Compass 27
Saintly 31 30
Brett33 31
G0ther00s 33
Mazda 34
Naturally North 35
Snake Baker

Daveo Plonk was originally missing from the ladder. He picked North by 11 and sits on 13 points. Has been added.

BE

Well it's pretty clear, that I've got this won already, only 2345th gear, imagine when I get to gear 1.

How to remove 5 GB USB from the competition:
Insert him into your jump drive into a USB port. Click the Windows "Start" menu and choose “Computer.”
Right-click on the flash drive and choose “Format…” from the context menu.

Choose the check box that says “Quick Format” if you want a full erase of the flash drive. Leave that box unchecked if you want it to go through and thoroughly clear the drive’s contents.

Press the “Start” button to begin the formatting. A pop-up message will appear when the process is complete. 5 GB USB should be empty and unable to brag for the remainder of the season :)

How to remove 5 GB USB from the competition:
Insert him into your jump drive into a USB port. Click the Windows "Start" menu and choose “Computer.”
Right-click on the flash drive and choose “Format…” from the context menu.

Choose the check box that says “Quick Format” if you want a full erase of the flash drive. Leave that box unchecked if you want it to go through and thoroughly clear the drive’s contents.

Press the “Start” button to begin the formatting. A pop-up message will appear when the process is complete. 5 GB USB should be empty and unable to brag for the remainder of the season :)

Very amusing post, but I'm still gonna brag. ;)

Okay for the next two weeks I will be running this comp as Mufassa is unavailable due to his over exuberance of the Essendon loss. So PM me your tips or post them in this thread.

Just a heads up, I tipped North by 16 and Mufassa's written down my margin as 14 when it should be 18. Honour system and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions COMPETITION!!!! Must join this week!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back