Discussion COMPLETED eBay Auctions of AFL Guernseys - NO LIVE AUCTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't really looked at much Chris Judd memorabilia/merchandise since he left West Coast, but if this is his shortened autograph now, it has certainly gone downhill since 2007. Would have gone for alot more without the two poor quality scribbles.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281020967308?nma=true&si=i7UcWElRktFF7RR4qJw0XNLzZcM=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Also, whoever got this did pretty well I would say. I am not really a fan of autographed guernseys, but this is one of the better ones.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221154648842?nma=true&si=i7UcWElRktFF7RR4qJw0XNLzZcM=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Sure its a horrible sig, but to say it is def a fake is a but much.

Looking at the sig being on the side makes me think it was a rush fan day effort where he wasnt getting paid and didnt give a toss.

What defines a fake sig? Is it being different to his regular sig or is it being hand written by Judd?

The first link with the Judd scribble is close to the worst Fake signature i have seen ...

Cant open the links for that Judd guernsey but I assume its the 06 premiers one with woosh and the 2 judd scribbles?
First thought was the judd ones are fake for sure. I have 2 things signed by him, one on a guernsey and one on a brownlow piece, both only c judd but the above ones look nothing like it. Either a rushed job like has been said, a fake, or he was off his lips with cuz somewhere when he signed it;)

Just got this Richmond Clash Jumper for $50. Is this the first ever clash (2007) ?

27d792013437bc2e7c92b32f5436c1db.jpg

521df7c834a097287bf021586526af02.jpg

59fb46e666541f46600821d1693d2069.jpg

I got sniped on a few of the hawthorn heritage as well BILC
There have been a shit load of hawthorn heritage Guernseys go up in last fortnight. 2 X blue heritage, 1 X brown with gold V and 2 X pinstripe ones.
I got sniped on all of them except the Richie vandenberg 2006 heritage. Was a very happy buy after losing out on 4 heritage previously put up.
Anyone know who snapped the others up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as I saw your post I had a fair idea of the listing you were referring to. Good to see webcam is useful for something.

The two woolen WCE early '90s jumpers he had listed went for $40 buy it now, after being originally listed at $100 just hours earlier.

Anyway, I don't think there would be any objections with sharing this. You'll soon see why.
youhavegottobekidding.png

I do like how the price is negotiable.

Surely a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion COMPLETED eBay Auctions of AFL Guernseys - NO LIVE AUCTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back