Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

I shouldn't have any badgers. Rigged by jealous Cockburn fans

Also welcome back Mr Fair Weather :)
as a mod I can say all 3 were fair and richly deserved. :)

Cheers Failmantle. Thanks to you guys having one of the worst draft hauls in living memory last season we get to watch Noah SeLong team up with his great mate Harley Reid for the next 12 odd years and work his stuff alongside excitement machine Elijah Hewett!

Twice delisted proven spud Corey Wagner when SeLong was there for the taking 😅

1688521658474.gif

Promising signs.

Cheers Failmantle. Thanks to you guys having one of the worst draft hauls in living memory last season we get to watch Noah SeLong team up with his great mate Harley Reid for the next 12 odd years and work his stuff alongside excitement machine Elijah Hewett!

Twice delisted proven spud Corey Wagner when SeLong was there for the taking 😅

View attachment 1729268

Promising signs.
13 losses in a row & will get beaten by over 100 this weekend. I’m jealous of your first ok player picked past 30 for the previous 8 seasons.

13 losses in a row & will get beaten by over 100 this weekend. I’m jealous of your first ok player picked past 30 for the previous 8 seasons.
Noah Long
Bailey Williams
Jermaine Jones
Jaiden Hunt
Jack Petrucelle
Jai Culley
Ryan Maric
Rhett Bazzo
Brady Hough

All for crumbs

Promising signs :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Noah Long
Bailey Williams
Jermaine Jones
Jaiden Hunt
Jack Petrucelle

All for crumbs

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

lol, great to see this fred has so many lurkers
unfortunately zackah and I have to cast an eye over every fred on the bay, why do you think I closed the other shitfight thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton board ITK poster says the Weagles are interested in Paddy Dow.

Thoughts DanWA ?

no, because you and your cronies have no new material.
I think you need to shut down Dan's thread too, plus the Hawks/Geelong Shitfight thread, plus Geelong/Richmond shitfight thread.

Rename the bay to Massive Loss hub and we can all just come in when teams get flogged. Eg. This Saturday Arvo.

I think you need to shut down Dan's thread too, plus the Hawks/Geelong Shitfight thread, plus Geelong/Richmond shitfight thread.

Rename the bay to Massive Loss hub and we can all just come in when teams get flogged. Eg. This Saturday Arvo.
All of the problem posters/the ones abusing the mash button are in hiding from my thread (like yourself). Feel free to come discuss Lonmanure and all things Cockburn in my great thread any time you want to come out of hiding

Mesc's Bay 13 Food Thread and all things Successful W.A club will reopen soon enough, just in the naughty corner because the mashers made Dinsdale cranky

Noah Long
Bailey Williams
Jermaine Jones
Jaiden Hunt
Jack Petrucelle
Jai Culley
Ryan Maric
Rhett Bazzo
Brady Hough

All for crumbs

That fact that you even listed Petrol Jelly is laughable and discredits any reasonable argument you may have had

All of the problem posters/the ones abusing the mash button are in hiding from my thread (like yourself). Feel free to come discuss Lonmanure and all things Cockburn in my great thread any time you want to come out of hiding

Mesc's Bay 13 Food Thread and all things Successful W.A club will reopen soon enough, just in the naughty corner because the mashers made Dinsdale cranky

I'll save you both (and the other Freo/WC flogs) the trouble:

Freo fan: "lol west coast, 100 points loss every week, no future, years away from the 8"
WC fan: "at least we've won some flags, Freo has nothing to show for years of mediocrity"

rinse and repeat for 100 pages.

no, because you and your cronies have no new material.
It's hard to have new Material for a team that plays 22 Witches Hats every game....

Maybe a blue cone instead of an orange cone?

Freo fan: "lol west coast, 100 points loss every week, no future, years away from the 8"
WC fan: "at least we've won some flags, Freo has nothing to show for years of mediocrity"

Close but you missed a bit

If I may quote the greatest of Flogs DanWa

“ Freo 2nd worst club behind St Kilda “

How do you know? Are you a wizard?

West Coast are boring and shit. Yes, you won flags but you're still shit. Fremantle are much better but not good enough for finals. Very inconsistent, a lackluster forward line but hey, we have a decentish mid and good defence.

We're closer to winning a flag than West Coast but that doesn't say very much when we're still quite a bit away and West Coast is an entire continent away from winning anything.

If West Coast want to resemble a team in the next few seasons - your player and list manager needs to be fired, Nizzy needs to go, cut all your old timber who spend more time than Higgins under the knife.

Like seriously (and i criticised the resigning of Fyfe on this too), signing players who have known injury problems especially season-ending ones, you need to move em on as they will impede your team's progress and not to mention if it gets worse and you didn't handle it correctly, you'll be sued.

Be smart like Jose. If Freo have a KPF - we'll be in finals, if we have a mid/defence to back it - we'll be in the hunt for Flagmantle. We don't have either as our Mids are retiring, defence is getting older etc.

And for the eagles - your team was dead the moment that Kennedy retired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back